Ratings for Dr. Deanna Swinamer

Want to respond to comment about reception staff. I find them very pleasant and helpful, as is the doctor herself.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr. Swinamer is great and to the point. However the front staff at her office are the most rudest receptionist I have ever encountered. This is not a one time thing, it’s everytime one of my family members go there. I have friends that go to that office as well and they have the same experience. I honestly don’t feel either of those women should be in that position. I have seen people crying after dealing with them. They are both stupid and hateful. Please get rid of them and hire competent and well mannered and pleasant individuals.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

My Doctor for many years. Very professional and compassionate. My two Adult sons still go her as she has always been very understanding and listens to them

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Swinamer has always been forthright, listens, ensures you are referred to a specialist if needed. She has been an excellent Dr. to me for many years.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Great doctor , is my mom's doctor and I met her many times at the office with my mom. My mom had bld. work done, Doctor called the next day to send her in for an ultrasound, mother was admitted, and had an operation. Mom was in the hospital for a month, when she did come home, it wasn't very long and Dr. Swinamer made a home visit, That was great. Everyone that knew this was surprised and stated , It doesn't happen to much when your dr. does house calls. Thank you Dr. Swinamer.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

She been my family doctor for years now. Very helpful with everything i need and always asking how things are going .

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Great person, who also happens to be a fantastic doctor. Asked meaningful questions and really tries to help, in any way she can. Never rushed even when her waiting room is full.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Very good and efficient with our family 👪 members.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr Swinamer took me on as a patient when I was without a primary care physician after my doctor of many years retired, and his replacement had also left (having been unable to diagnose my disease for a year). Within a week I had been diagnosed by Dr Swinamer, and beginning effective treatment. I find her empathetic and respectful of my opinions, which are sometimes not what she would like to hear! Love her!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Deanna is always a pleasure to see, and I never have to wait, she organizes her day extremely well.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016