Ratings for Dr. Deanna Swinamer

I have to make a comment in response to the comment left about the admin staff a few comments down. Both ladies are lovely, and really have a great sense of humour. The place is like grand central station with the phone ringing off the hook and a line up of people checking in.. I personally don't know how they're so pleasant - and they never seem to take a sick day or vacation. I've been going to this doctor's office for years and I have never been treated with anything other than respect and kindness. I'm assuming what the person below has experienced are two administrators who are overworked and busy. Don't take it personally...

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

I love Dr. Swinamer. I feel lucky to have her as my GP. She really gets to know the patient and genuinely cares. She doesn't push prescriptions and she is easy to talk to. Her and staff are over worked and over booked so I understand the long wait times - but overall they do a great job attempting to stay on time without shuffling people in and out carelessly. Very happy :)

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

She has given me bad medical advice several times over the past few visits. My faith in her medical knowledge is badly shaken now. She prescribed medications that were contradictory to my specialists advice and turned out to be dangerous when combined. She has also been very quick to dismiss some of my independent health research. However, she is kind and compassionate but I feel that she doesn't keep up-to-date with recent developments in health care... which is a problem with all family health care practitioners these days.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Want to respond to comment about reception staff. I find them very pleasant and helpful, as is the doctor herself.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr. Swinamer is great and to the point. However the front staff at her office are the most rudest receptionist I have ever encountered. This is not a one time thing, it’s everytime one of my family members go there. I have friends that go to that office as well and they have the same experience. I honestly don’t feel either of those women should be in that position. I have seen people crying after dealing with them. They are both stupid and hateful. Please get rid of them and hire competent and well mannered and pleasant individuals.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

My Doctor for many years. Very professional and compassionate. My two Adult sons still go her as she has always been very understanding and listens to them

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Swinamer has always been forthright, listens, ensures you are referred to a specialist if needed. She has been an excellent Dr. to me for many years.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Great doctor , is my mom's doctor and I met her many times at the office with my mom. My mom had bld. work done, Doctor called the next day to send her in for an ultrasound, mother was admitted, and had an operation. Mom was in the hospital for a month, when she did come home, it wasn't very long and Dr. Swinamer made a home visit, That was great. Everyone that knew this was surprised and stated , It doesn't happen to much when your dr. does house calls. Thank you Dr. Swinamer.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

She been my family doctor for years now. Very helpful with everything i need and always asking how things are going .

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Great person, who also happens to be a fantastic doctor. Asked meaningful questions and really tries to help, in any way she can. Never rushed even when her waiting room is full.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017