Ratings for Dr. Deanna Swinamer

Great doctor , is my mom's doctor and I met her many times at the office with my mom. My mom had bld. work done, Doctor called the next day to send her in for an ultrasound, mother was admitted, and had an operation. Mom was in the hospital for a month, when she did come home, it wasn't very long and Dr. Swinamer made a home visit, That was great. Everyone that knew this was surprised and stated , It doesn't happen to much when your dr. does house calls. Thank you Dr. Swinamer.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

She been my family doctor for years now. Very helpful with everything i need and always asking how things are going .

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Great person, who also happens to be a fantastic doctor. Asked meaningful questions and really tries to help, in any way she can. Never rushed even when her waiting room is full.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Very good and efficient with our family 👪 members.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr Swinamer took me on as a patient when I was without a primary care physician after my doctor of many years retired, and his replacement had also left (having been unable to diagnose my disease for a year). Within a week I had been diagnosed by Dr Swinamer, and beginning effective treatment. I find her empathetic and respectful of my opinions, which are sometimes not what she would like to hear! Love her!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Deanna is always a pleasure to see, and I never have to wait, she organizes her day extremely well.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Swinamer is an amazing physician. When she asks how you are doing, she genuinely means it. She is the true definition of a family physician-all of my family see her. She even asks about them but will still keep things professional and confidential. She has called me personally to tell me something instead of having her staff call to book an appointment to go back to see her. She trusts my medical judgements (not a medical professional) and I obviously trust hers. Love her to pieces!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Swinamer is an amazing family doctor and I feel so lucky to have her. She is completely thorough, compassionate, understanding and supportive. I have really needed her in the past six months and she has been nothing but attentive, supportive, and kind. She is a smart, strong woman who I completely trust my healthcare with. She even agreed to take my mother on as a patient when I asked because I was concerned about some health issues she was having. Once when I was having major sinus issues she managed to get me in to see a specialist THAT DAY. Unheard of. Her staff have also helped me to get in in a rush when I really had a rebound of symptoms. I know how lucky I am. I vote her the best of the best.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I am so thankful to have her as my doctor. Very understanding and supportive. There is hardly any waiting time before the appt.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr Swinamer is amazing. I started going to her 3 years ago to join my hubby to make her our family dr since we're expecting. She's so real, I love it. She has great bedside manner, and knows her stuff - and will refer you elsewhere if need be! She even takes a few minutes at the end to chat about just life in general. My hubby's entire family sees her. And actually, she was the dr who diagnosed his father with a fatal disease when doctor after doctor dismissed his cough for smokers cough. Unfortunately it was too late to save him, but the family holds her in a high place.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014