Ratings for Dr. Philip L. Watterson

I was upset to learn today that my dr Watterson has retired from the medical field . I have enjoyed having him as my dr. For the last several yrs. he was very nice and sat and listened to you and add me feel comfortable , I also liked the girls In his office, Jean was a sweetheart. And never had any appt problems with barb. Only thing I'm mad about is I Never got a call to tell me and now I don't know how to get my records cause the number is disconnected. I hate looking for new dr's , there aren't to many good ones left in my area .😔😔

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I would personally recommend Dr. Watterson to anyone. The staff is very kind.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Very rude staff. Barbara will lie and tell you he has appts mon-fri, but he only does appts 2-3 days a week. Every appointment i have scheduled has been rescheduled at least twice. They show no concern for my needs. I would not recommend this doctor to any one, unless you are prepared to reschedule and be treated rudely on the phone.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr. Watterson was mia during my scheduled induced labor... this resulted in a horrible experience...stress on my body, physical damage to my sons head that is beyond repair. He had no bedside manner and has recently stopped delivery babies... I cant say I'm surprised!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

I was pregnancy in 2004 and I was felling very sick so I call doctor Watterson for an appointment and the Stuff expected me to use my primer care doctor to do the jobs they were supposed to be doing regarding my pregnancy. So I had to go emergency room. The doctor was called and he never did arrived to Oak Hill Hospital.I tried to contact the doctor the next day and the Stuff told me the doctor was unable again the Stuff told me to call my primer care doctor when the doctor had the total OB... :(

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

After a very unhappy experience with a local female obgyn I chose Dr. Watterson after carefully researching and asking for referrals from other health professionals. He is thorough and takes the time to answer questions. He does not rush through the appointment and also does not order unnecessary procedures or tests just to make more money. His staff is top rate - if I could give them 10 stars, I would! Everyone at the office is warm, professional and compassionate.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

I like Dr. Watterson very much. He listens to you and takes his time. Staff is very nice, too

flag | Submitted May 24, 2009

Dr. Watterson is extremely knowledgeable in his field. He leaves nothing to chance with your health or that of your baby. I felt completely at ease while under his care. He is a tremendous doctor whom I will definitely use again if I have another child. His office staff is nothing short of amazing either. I felt as though I was part of a family who truly cared about my well being. I will actually miss visiting the office. This practice is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

Dr. watterson was unhelpful with complications during my pregnacy and made me feel uncomfortable during the clinic visitations.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Dr. Philip L. Watterson's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)

Top Hospitals in Spring Hill, FL