Ratings for Dr. Ehab Michael

Love the Dr. Extremely knowledgeable. Staff not so much.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I previously wrote a very good evaluation about Dr. Ehab Michael when my wife an I started seeing him, we also recommended him to all our friends. Recently and to be specific toward the end of last year 2015 he changed 180 degree. In December 2015, I went to his office because I was sick. Couple of days later when I didn't see any improvement to my cold especially we were going out of town, I called his office and spoke with his assistant to see if he wants to increase or change the medication. Since she didn't call me back I called again in the following day. Once again they never got back to me. In our routine visit early this year I brought it to his attention . He just smiled and said "we were busy." The other most unprofessional things and became ongoing issue that his office was not responding to CVS Caremark for medication refills. Based on all the above and for the sake of our health, he is no longer our Family Doctor. We switched to a different doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr Michael has always been a good doctor until as of late ..... it seems that he has a lot of problems with office staff turn over .... and shortage of staff ... over the last few months the office managers young son I think named Corey "maybe a recent high school graduate" has been working in the office taking vitals taking patient calls and taking care off patient charts etc. This kid had no acumen at all for a medical office or any type of professional business setting ...... he honestly reminds you of maybe the kid in school that would volunteer in the lunch room for extra credit ... he dresses inappropriately ie: shirt tail not tucked in etc.... which lends to his unprofessional demeanor ..... I am not sure if the shortage in staff has affected Dr. Michael's outlook on the way he provides care for his patients or not .... but something has .... it seems as of late .. when you call in for something that needs his attention ... you have to keep calling back over 3 or 4 days ... before you get a response..... this is such a shame as he has always been such a caring, compassionate and responsive doctor with his patients ......

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

This doctor does not listen to you. He talks down to you and acts like your in Kindergarten. He thinks he knows all the answers and was proven to have made a mistake. When he was called on it, he just smiles and makes excuses. Do not use this doctor if you would like to live a healthy life. Do not add to his salary. This man needs to go back to school and learn about medications that can kill you!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

While I really liked Dr Michael, I did have some problems. This was all about 10 yrs ago, so... First, he did a EKG and told me there was a problem. I asked what kind and he said something really fast about a "left bundle branch", "but don't worry about it. lots of people have this"... ok... I still have that problem, but now have an Internist who wanted to know how bad it is, so he sent me to a cardiac dr and I had the much easier and newer stress test which turned out to be ok. Dr Michael just couldn't explain his EKG findings to me, so I worried. Then, when my legs swelled up, he looked and said "you're in renal failure"... just like that! cold, shocking and very factual. He sent me for bloodwork. I panicked for a week til I got back to his office for the results. After looking at the test results, he said, "you're healthier than I am". OK... if you want to tell me something, have all the facts, please. I worry too much.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

Amazing doctor! He will take the time to help you get better and will do the necessary testing to figure out what is going on. After many experiences with other physicians, I find that Dr. Michael will take what you say seriously and not blow it off like others have done in the past. I would recommend him to everyone!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

went to this dr off a referral from a family member. Dr is very patient and will spend as much time with you as you dictate. Explains everything to you in an easy and understandable way. Staff is very friendly and speaks to you as a friend and not a part of a mundane day. I would refer this doctor to anyone

flag | Submitted June 20, 2010

This MD is very helpful and understsnding and more important ia willing to spend time with you. I,would highly recommend him to any one looking for an excellent MD.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Dr. Ehab Michael's Credentials

• Tanta Fac Of Med, Tanta, Egypt (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Port Richey, FL