Ratings for Dr. Lisa A. Allen-Khalil

I find her very thorough and a very good listener.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Doctor Khalil is not a socialite as I just read in a previous review, she really very much cares for her patients. I think sometimes she gets very upset when patients don't listen to her advice knowing the out come of a problem. Also, her staff sometimes dose not get the respect they do deserve. I feel they would go out of their way to help if they received a smile and gradtude for what they do. Be patient when waiting for doctor khalill she's worth it. This is from one of her crazy patients who never listen and should have years ago. 14 be exact.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

This doctor is a socialite. if you want to pay someone to talk to, this is your gal. Staff never smiles, never friendly and it feels like they have a gun to their heads. The doc, never checks heart, ears throat, etc. Knowledgable she is, but unless you pay or go for a visit, she will not talk to you. Smart Nd social she is, but as far as exam or wanting to cut back on meds,,,, forget it!!!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

She is the most caring doctor I've ever experienced. Very thorough and frank and never in a rush to the next patient.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Staff is beyond rude! After seeing this Doctor for several years, I needed to speak with her while I was out of town and the office staff said she wouldn't call until I made an appointment. I was OUT OF TOWN, I explained & couldn't make one. I was told, "I'm sorry that is the rules, she won't call you." Seriously?? A patient for years and this is how I was treated. I will never go back!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

When I first began going to her I was impressed, but as the years went by I realized she never actually looked in my ears, throat etc. During a physical she never left her chair. She ordered blood work. I left and went elsewhere. My friends also had the same experience. NOT RECOMMENDED. Unless you are never sick.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Find the doxtor very helpful and understanding. Very helpful in all areas. Not afraid to refer patient to a specialist if necessary.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Found Dr Kahlil a couple of years ago...very comfortable to talk to and really helps understand all issues. Works you in if you have a need even on short notice. Very friendly and knowlegeable and thorough.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

TAKES TIME WITH ALL PTS. NEVER RUSHES OR MAKES YOU FEEL THAT SHE IS IN A HURRY. VERY FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. I COUNT MY BLESSINGS TO BE ONE OF HER PTS.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2010

pleasant, interested, listens to complaints and concerns, concerned, takes care of psycho social needs, Pleasant, makes eye contact with patients, office staff cheerful and willing to make sure patients feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Dr. Lisa A. Allen-Khalil's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Delta Dental