Ratings for Dr. Ruben Quintero

Dr. Quintero is absolutely amazing! he did a procedure called "Lyssys of the Amniotic Band" when i was 5 months pregnant. there was a band wrapped around my sons abdomen that would have eventually cut him in half. My husband and I flew in from Chicago and in 2 days Dr. Quintero did surgery and saved my sons life. He is truly a miracle worker and i could not have asked for a better doctor. His whole team is absolutely amazing and confident in the procedure they were doing even though he has only done it a handful of time, if that. my son is 4 months now and growing perfectly. Dr. quintero is not only and MD but also a miracle worker

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Dr Quintero and his team were extremely professional & compassionate when trying to save my twin girls. They were open and honest, gave me all the options & were compassionate every step of the way.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2008

Dr. Q performed in utero laser surgery on me for twin-twin transfusion syndrome. He saved my babies' lives and was very caring and demonstrated a great sense of urgency to help me.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

Performed in-utero surgery on my baby for Sacrococcygeal Teratoma (SCT)in 2001 - severe damage to my child. He settled our medical malpractice suit w/ punitive damages not confidential in 2008. See Dept. of Health website. http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/irm00Profiling/ProfileACTIONS.asp?LicId=62107&ProfNBR=1501

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

Dr. Ruben Quintero's Credentials

• Univ Central De Venezuela, Esc De Med "luis Razetti", Caracas (Grad. 1986)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio