Ratings for Dr. Frederick E. Taylor

My first appointment with Dr. Taylor lasted over three hours while he reviewed my medical history. I was impressed that he actually had read the paperwork I had turned in prior to the appointment and had made notes to discuss some issues with me. He was very thorough. Also did blood tests, gave me a flu short, had X-rays done on two areas where I was having issues, set me up with physical therapy, and changed my medication as one med was suspected of causing bladder cancer. He also told me where I could go to get one of my meds for free. He not only was thorough, but held me accountable unlike any other physician previous to him. I've seen a marked improvement in my health since using his services.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Taylor is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever met. he not only listens to you, he hears what you are saying. He spends time talking to you not only about you but about other things to comfort you. His staff remembers you. In his practice, you are a person, not a number which we are finding way to many physicians not treating you as a person. I hope this man never retires!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Finally a doctor that takes the time to get to know his patients, it's not the assembly line practice some MD's seem to have but a doctor that takes the time to listen and ask questions.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Frederick E. Taylor's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1974)

MSP/BC Med