Ratings for Dr. Rekha Issar

Good Dr.! knows most by face and is goodat what she does!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Not a Doctor, but a Vet. Really. stay away from this Vet.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Made an appointment to have a physical and shots done for college. I was told it was covered by Molina. Went to the appt. to be told otherwise, and was sent home. Made another appointment to pay cash. Was told the amount to pay to cover shots and physical. Went to this appt, and after waiting 2 1/2 hours; and after they drew my blood, this doctor tells me they don't do shots there, refunds me my money, and tells me to go to the health department. The doctor was rude, belittling, and not at all empathetic. I took time off work twice in one month making appointments for this office only to have them send me home after waiting hours. The only one who seemed to care was the girl sitting at the front desk who made the appointments to begin with. They had record of what the appointment was for. Seems to me they could have called me, saved me a trip, and a whole lot of aggravation. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Dr.Issar is very disrespectful,unprofessional,inconsiderate and RUDE!!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Physician does not seem concerned about patients health. Will not provide referrals regradless of test results.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Dr. Rekha Issar's Credentials

• Dr Sn Med Coll, Univ Of Rajasthan, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India (Grad. 1988)