Ratings for Dr. Patrick N. Capri

Why is Dr. Martin-Howell still teaching at SCNM? It's so ironic how SCNM puts us, 'Future Doctors' at a high standard, meanwhile Dr. Martin-Howell is anything but that. Did you know, it's illegal for someone to use the credentials MD, when they in fact got their license revoked! And if one is not a MD, then they are not allowed to sign students off in both phlebotomy and intramuscular labs. According to the AZ medical board, it is in fact illegal. http://www.tmb.state.tx.us/dl/1915C4A6-B708-24FB-1957-DBCB30CA23BE http://amarillo.com/stories/061403/new_medicalboard.shtml http://amarillo.com/stories/082303/new_excitydoctor.shtml P.S. We all know that Paul Mittman loves to hire weirdos. Hence Dr. Don Underwood A.K.A. 'The Tot-Tickler.' http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2010/12/dr_don_underwood_alleged_tot-t.php ..... .... ....

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

He is a great doctor & he does listen to you. Any concern you have & help you. His staff are so friendly.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Stay away! when I made my appt. I was very specific that I wanted to go on Chantix to quit smoking. When I got there and paid my co-pay upfront, Dr. Capri told me he does not prescribe Chantix and that I should cut back my smoking to after meals, etc. That advice is free and can be found anywhere on Google. I've been a smoker for over 25 years. Anyone who has smoked that long has tried this "technique". Waste of time and money. If he doesn't prescribe Chantix, I should have been told that BEFORE I made an appointment to be prescribed Chantix.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Capri seems like a good doctor, but his staff and billing department suck. I told them when I checked in I had new insurance but they still billed my old company and then 2 years later are trying to come after me to pay for their mistake.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

this doc knows what is doing. i like dr capri because his not a pill dr he trys to heal you naturally

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

I am really mixed about this guy, he got to the root of my digestive issue and really helped me, BUT, he is arrogant, made an inappropriate comment during a rectal exam (just a joke but not professional), several times he cut me off when I was trying to explain to him relevant information about my condition. Pushed too much the alternative medicines, but most off all as another person mentioned, has more patients than he seems to be able to handle, this might be caused by the fact he doesn't seem to be in the office 2 times out of the week and seems to forget what I am in for. Thus I am looking to move to another Dr.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

He also specializes in Alternative Medicne which is the main reason I see him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Very arrogant. Seems to have more patients than he can handle. Consitently forgets what I was in for. I just did not feel confident in what he was treating me in since many references were made about preventing malpratice.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Nice guy...but tries to push patients to purchase his "homeopathic" suppliments instead of prescription medication every time you see him!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Patrick N. Capri's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1982)