Ratings for Dr. Stephen Bester

My children and I are very lucky to have him as our family doctor! It will be a sad day when he retires.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

AMAZING! He has been my Dr since he came to Regina. Me and my kids are so very lucky to have him as our family Dr. When I had my son, he came on his day off to see him, and do his own checkup on him without even being asked! I am going to be heartbroken when he retires or moves. Hes one of the main reasons why I stay in Regina, there is not Dr better. When anyone asks who my Dr. is they know who he is, and say I am very lucky, (I agree). Shirley is beyond amazing, those two are the perfect team! I went in a time long ago where I didnt call for years, and I called one day just told her my first name and she knew exactly who I was, and asked how I have been. Mrs. Bester has been amazing as well. I have not gotten to know her as much as I have the other two, but she is absolutely wonderful! This team is absolutely amazing!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Our entire family is blessed to have this wonderful doctor. He is kind and patient and what he is certain of he will find out. Shirley is the absolute best assistant.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Couldn't ask for a better doctor. Others are so jealous that he is our family doctor! Shirley is awesome too!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Bester for the last 24 years. He has always put his patients first. He takes his time to listen to your concerns, he will clarify or elaborate what you need to know without all the medical jargon. Even when you haven't seen him for months at a time, he still remembers the conversations you've had with him in the past that may not even be medically related. I am very blessed to call him my Doctor. And Shirley his receptionist is just as amazing as he is. She cares just as much about the patients. It is always a pleasure to see the both of them, even when your reason for going to the doctor in the first place isn't so pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr Bester is simply the best! He takes time to listen and does an amazing job of calming fears and making you feel everything will be okay because he is on your side. He never rushes or makes you feel unimportant. He is such a kind and amazing human being. Shirley is an angel disguised as a receptionist. She is professional, friendly, kind, and compassionate. Love this dynamic duo.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Dr. Bester is one of the best doctors I have ever had. I am going to be very sad the day he retires. I have never had a doctor who truly cares about his patients. Dr. Bester will take the time to help you with your problem and actually explain things to you. Words can't explain how amazing of a doctor he is. Thank you so much. I am very grateful to have to you as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

He is the the most thorough, kind,considerate,compassionate Dr. He genuinely cares for his patients. He is truly a angel.

Submitted September 15, 2016

The very best doctor one can ever hope for. (His last name is very appropriate: better than the best!). So lucky to have him as my doctor for the last 15 years. Shirley is very professional and dedicated.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Bester's for a good number of years and have always been very pleased with him. He never puts on that he knows more than he does and doesn't hesitate to refer you to someone if he feels they can help you if he can't. Very patient, compassionate and caring with all of his patients. Great personality.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016