Ratings for Dr. John F. Norris

After being diagnosed with AFIB I was put on medication to control the irregular heartbeat. Months later I was still having AFIB episodes and cardiac ablation was recommended. The procedure was done in a hospital with virtually no after effects. I am a month out from the procedure and feel a renewed energy. Dr. Norris and the staff of PAA were patient and willing to answer all my questions. I feel the procedure was a complete success.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

On October 18, 2017, Dr. Norris and Dr. Robin performed a hybrid convergent cardiac ablation for my Persistent AFIB. I am 6 weeks post op and have returned to normal rhythm with normal ekg. Morton Plant hospital staff was excellent, doctors expert in their field. I am feeling great with renewed energy And would recommend these doctors to anyone with AFIB.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

As doctor's office experiences go- I didn't have to wait long, the office is clean, the staff professional & very nice. However this office ALWAYS( I know one is never supposed to say "never" or "always"...)- BUT I can say without exception- each time I have been to this physician office, from the receptionist To the check out person -all are so personable while performing their professional duties. Not only do they treat me like they care...they actually impart the attitude that I am important to them! And that is NOT the norm in a lot of professional offices. To add to this, seeing Dr. Norris is like being evaluated by your smartest best friend. Yes-He checks my heart... But he checks on me as a person- the things that impact my heart. I hope he doesn't retire till I'm in Heaven! Which may be a long time with him as my heart doctor. And speaking of Heaven- in my personal opinion it is so very important that my physician - Dr Norris- consult the Great Physician while he cares for me as his patient.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr Norris Always makes himself available to me regardless of time of day. He listens to my problems and has solutions for me. I am very happy with his practice.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr. Norris kept me well informed all through my visits, medications and procedures. Him and his staff are all kind and considerate. They successfully treated my a-fib. I'm very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

My experience with Dr. Norris is always exceptional. Dr Norris is knowledge and caring. He is personable and I always feel like he is interested in me as an individual. An example of his care of his patients is his Walk With The Doc program where he encourages his patients to get out and move. Dr Norris's staff is always great. They are always as caring and as professional as Dr. Norris. I also like the TV educational programs. These programs are another layer of education for patients.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

The personal care that I receive as a patient is outstanding. The entire team works together to provide excellent medical care and I always feel that I am receiving the best that can possibly get.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Great experience. Dr Norris is well-read, an excellent teacher, and spends time to explain and answer questions. He is a man of faith and shares the same ideals as I do.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

This is a very caring practice. Everyone in the offfice is professional and realize that we heart patients need great medical care and TLC also.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr Norris is an amazing and caring doctor for my 90 year old father.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. John F. Norris's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

• BCBS Florida