Ratings for Dr. John F. Norris

Very satisfied with the provider and all services. Very happy to continue to be a patient. Virgil Sturgis

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr Norris since 1999 and have found in those years that his taking care of my afib has done nothing but improve.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Dr. Norris and his staff are truly amazing. Dr. Norris is easily the best EP cardiologist around and he is the most caring and ethical physician I know. His staff are all so nice as well.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2018

Dr Norris and his staff are top notch professionals. I was in a situation where I needed an assessment quickly and Dr Norris saw me immediately and managed my situation professionally and compassionately. He and his staff are always available to spend unlimited time to answer questions and provide detailed information. Dr Norris referred me to a specialist to conduct a procedure yet the entire time he continued to follow up on my progress and oversee my health. Not only is he hands-on and understanding, his entire staff is as well. I would highly recommend Dr Norris and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

Dr Norris is the best cardiologist we have seen in 20 years. My husband would not be alive today if it was not for the exceptional care he was given. He recommended procedures that truly changed his condition. The office staff was wonderful, helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

I have been followed by Dr. Norris (after much vetting and being mistreated by several other supposedly well known cardiology practices) for approximately four years now with proven excellent results. His approach is clinically thorough and grounded in his "easy to understand" explanations of why your medical condition has occurred and how his action(s) approach will have positive outcomes. He tells you what you can realistically expect from your specific patient plan and what you need to do to maintain / sustain your heart health. His support staff is well versed on each patient's health history. With each visit, they provide Dr. Norris with a current "snapshot" of your heart. He can then review your ongoing progress and, if necessary, provide steps to take with medications, diet, super foods and exercise to support your good heart health. Bottomline, The medical practice of Dr Norris is genuinely five star rated.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Both dr and staff are always present and efficient knowledgeable makes the visit as pleasant as possible.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Dr Norris has been my cardiologist for 19 years. Dr Norris has controlled my atrial fibrillation by various procedures including cardiac ablations, convergent procedure, and installation of a pacemaker. Dr Norris's compassionate care always keeps me completely informed. I appreciate that Dr Norris constantly stays up to date on what is new in cardiac electrophysiology. I highly recommend Dr Norris for cardiac care.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Dr Norris originally found my medical problem of passing out periodically by giving me a tilt test at Largo Medical Center. He immediately put me on sertraline to combat the problem. He also suggested at the time that I would eventual require a pacemaker. Again, he was correct in his diagnosis, and I have now worn the pacemaker for 1 1/2 years. I trust him explicitly as do others in my family including my wife, mother in law, and my wife's aunt. Dr Norris is quite knowledgable and truly cares for the well being of his patients.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

My experience with Dr, Norris has been very positive. He is attentive to my questions and gives easily understood answers. The ablation he performed has eliminated the irregular heartbeat and managed my AFIB condition to the point I have not had any episodes in the last two months. Thank you Dr. Norris.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Dr. John F. Norris's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL