Ratings for Dr. John F. Norris

Dr Norris originally found my medical problem of passing out periodically by giving me a tilt test at Largo Medical Center. He immediately put me on sertraline to combat the problem. He also suggested at the time that I would eventual require a pacemaker. Again, he was correct in his diagnosis, and I have now worn the pacemaker for 1 1/2 years. I trust him explicitly as do others in my family including my wife, mother in law, and my wife's aunt. Dr Norris is quite knowledgable and truly cares for the well being of his patients.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

My experience with Dr, Norris has been very positive. He is attentive to my questions and gives easily understood answers. The ablation he performed has eliminated the irregular heartbeat and managed my AFIB condition to the point I have not had any episodes in the last two months. Thank you Dr. Norris.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

For 20years Dr Norris has been my cardiologist. During office visits he listens and takes his time answering ur questions. His staff is very professional and helpful , always with a smile. You leave the office feeling ur on the right track to a healthy life.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Entire procedure was very professional and friendly. Dr. Norris and staff are amazing and I would not recommend any one else.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

I had a pacemaker for about eight years, then was experiencing extreme shortness of breath, and was very tired. I received a new pacemaker from Dr. Norris, and since then, my health has improved remarkedly; I can walk long distances daily, have regained much energy and feel terrific! I have complete trust and faith in Dr. Norris and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Dr Norris is a very caring person who spent a great deal of time explaining my condition and giving me homework to do so if I have any questions or concerns he would address them with me he did not jump into what he was going to do he let me review all the information he gave me and choices I had then when I came back for my appointment we addressed them together I was part of the decision making process which made me feel good dr Norris tells it like it is and explained why he tell you and how it effects you if you don't follow the advice given to you like weight loss I want to live longer and if it's weight loss I need to do I will as he is very encouraging throughout my visits and gives advice that makes sense I highly recommend Dr Norris to all my friends that are experiencing problems with their Dr and need cardiac advice most important I had an ablation last week and I'm out of a fib so now I will carry on to my weight loss I plan todo the Doc walk and exercise and diet as I know Dr Norris supports me 100%

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

After being diagnosed with AFIB I was put on medication to control the irregular heartbeat. Months later I was still having AFIB episodes and cardiac ablation was recommended. The procedure was done in a hospital with virtually no after effects. I am a month out from the procedure and feel a renewed energy. Dr. Norris and the staff of PAA were patient and willing to answer all my questions. I feel the procedure was a complete success.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

On October 18, 2017, Dr. Norris and Dr. Robin performed a hybrid convergent cardiac ablation for my Persistent AFIB. I am 6 weeks post op and have returned to normal rhythm with normal ekg. Morton Plant hospital staff was excellent, doctors expert in their field. I am feeling great with renewed energy And would recommend these doctors to anyone with AFIB.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

As doctor's office experiences go- I didn't have to wait long, the office is clean, the staff professional & very nice. However this office ALWAYS( I know one is never supposed to say "never" or "always"...)- BUT I can say without exception- each time I have been to this physician office, from the receptionist To the check out person -all are so personable while performing their professional duties. Not only do they treat me like they care...they actually impart the attitude that I am important to them! And that is NOT the norm in a lot of professional offices. To add to this, seeing Dr. Norris is like being evaluated by your smartest best friend. Yes-He checks my heart... But he checks on me as a person- the things that impact my heart. I hope he doesn't retire till I'm in Heaven! Which may be a long time with him as my heart doctor. And speaking of Heaven- in my personal opinion it is so very important that my physician - Dr Norris- consult the Great Physician while he cares for me as his patient.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Dr Norris Always makes himself available to me regardless of time of day. He listens to my problems and has solutions for me. I am very happy with his practice.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr. John F. Norris's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Wellpoint