Ratings for Dr. John F. Norris

Five years ago I was diagnosed with an irregular heart beat; however, the cardiologist discouraged me from seeing an arrhythmia specialist as "it wasn't bad enough" and he believed ablations damaged the heart. My primary doctor felt it was really just "a nuisance" and offered to prescribe an anti-anxiety medication if it really bothered me. So I just lived with my heart bouncing around between 160 and 50 beats per minute A LOT. I modified my exercise routine to brisk walks and sold my road bike for a slower, safer hybrid bike for 20 mile rides. Still when my HR dropped to 50s while exercising, I tried to ignore it as everyone had told me it wasn't a medical problem. (Besides I was experiencing something more troubling that I called "brain fog". I just wasn't as sharp or quick mentally; I was beginning to think I had early dementia although I wasn't ready to share that yet with anyone. ) Luckily during my annual visit this year, my primary doctor referred me to Dr. Norris and I am so very glad he did! After reviewing the results of my heart monitor, Dr. Norris prescribed a medication for me to take twice a day ( no ablation or other procedure at all), and imagine how excited I was when my "brain fog" miraculously disappeared the very next day (along with the chest heaviness, random sharp headaches and frequent fatigue). I am a forever fan of Dr. Norris and his amazing team.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

Dr. Norris and all of his staff have been fantastic! They are professional, knowledgeable, and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Norris with no reservations.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

I am so thankful to Dr. Norris and his staff. He was very thorough, explained everything and always took his time while diagnosing my heart condition. Thankfully we were able to find a solution with medication and I did not require surgery. I realize how bad I was feeling then, now that I’m medicated and feeling so much better!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

Being referred to someone for a heart issue is quite frightening; particularly if you have family history. Dr. Norris is an excellent diagnostician and put me at ease with my situation. He clearly explained my issue and described my treatment options. The good news is that I don't need to do anything at this time, but probably will as I get older. I feel much better about my situation now and am comfortable that Dr. Norris and his staff are monitoring and managing the situation and will let me know when additional treatment is needed.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

I have always had a pleasant experience seeing Dr. Norris. The staff is fun and carting. I feel I could count on you to take care of me if necessary. Thanks

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

The hospital staff was excellant. Dr. Norris and his staff did a wonderful job and treated me like a family member. Everything went perfect and I am thanking Dr. Norris for giving me more years to enjoy life. I fully recommend him to anyone who has a heart problem Shirley Buchweitz.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

Very satisfied with the provider and all services. Very happy to continue to be a patient. Virgil Sturgis

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr Norris since 1999 and have found in those years that his taking care of my afib has done nothing but improve.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Dr. Norris and his staff are truly amazing. Dr. Norris is easily the best EP cardiologist around and he is the most caring and ethical physician I know. His staff are all so nice as well.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2018

Dr Norris and his staff are top notch professionals. I was in a situation where I needed an assessment quickly and Dr Norris saw me immediately and managed my situation professionally and compassionately. He and his staff are always available to spend unlimited time to answer questions and provide detailed information. Dr Norris referred me to a specialist to conduct a procedure yet the entire time he continued to follow up on my progress and oversee my health. Not only is he hands-on and understanding, his entire staff is as well. I would highly recommend Dr Norris and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

Dr. John F. Norris's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

AHC