Ratings for Dr. Charles E. Liott

I had the pleasure of crossing paths with Dr Liott after extreme inflation in the right hand and tension forming in my back from which I could not relieve myself of the pain. He quickly relieved the back tension and provided a clear set of instructions on how to remedy the hand pain through therapy while being cost conscious of me being a self-pay patient. Is affable nature and willingness to entertain the internet informed patient’s incorrect diagnosis, only goes to extend my respect for the value he provides. I will be sure to use his services in the future sooner, rather than later should the need arise.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr Liott is a true professional, and his well trained staff make every visit comfortable. I feel much better after each visit

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Dr. Liott was the fifth chiropractor i went to for help. FINALLY I hit gold. He is highly gifted and figured out the source of my leg pain immediately. I left his office pain free. He is an answer to prayer and far superior to other chiropractors i have been to who were not able to help me. I was just about to give up but Im so glad I didnt. I can enjoy my life pain free now.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr. Liott is one of the best chiropractor I have ever had. I was referred to him after I moved to FL. I had pain on my right shoulder and on my lower back which caused pain on my hip and knee. Dr. Liott identified the source of my pain very quickly and accurately. My pain level was at level 8 when I went to see him the first time. After the first adjustment the pain on my hip was gone and my pain level went down to level 2 when I saw him the second time. He is very experienced, know what my problems are and how to retreat them.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Dr. Liott is the best Chiropractor I have been to in Sarasota. I call him the "hands of gold" because he is gentile and knows what he is doing.He listens and is very careful with me.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Liott and his entire staff are wonderful, competent and kind. I had severe pain in my lower back, and he had me pain free in about 3 weeks. I have used many chiropractors over 40 years, and he is definitely one of the best.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Liott is NOT just a chiropractor...he is a board certified chiropractic neurologist. He is extremely competent and a skilled adjuster. I've been a patient of his for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Had extreme pain in left side from bad fall in which I fractured my right femur. Dr. Liott worked with me for 6 weeks and pain is gone. He is very competent and has great bed-side manners. I highly recommend him for chiropractic help.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Dr. Charles E. Liott's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1981)