Ratings for Dr. James M. Libby

Dr. Libby is the best Doctor I have seen so far, but his front desk ladies are horrible. If have an option, I will give them zero rate. These ladies need to fired or need more training about customer service . I spent one our to check in, but I spent 15 minute with the doctor. For example ,the lady who measured my blood presure LEFT the sphygmomanometers on my hand and start talking on the phone for about 10 minutes, this is unprofessional and an ethical. I have paid hundrads for 30 minutes dr. visit , and got ugly customer service from the front desk ladies. Please make some changes on those ladies, I may back to see my Dr, but I do not want to see those ladies there Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

I had Dr. Libby perform a procedure, he did not go to meet my family after surgery. During follow exam said if problem got worse could do more extensive procedure, however could not diagnose what the problem is.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

never saw this man after operation--- only one office visit before operation--cannot speak about his work at this point --but he may have over sold his abilities---w.l.susong-wl@susong.org

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

Dr. Libby is great! Very good with appointments. I had an emergency and needed to be seen. I was there in 15 min and seen within the same hour! I would recommend him to anyone who needs to see a Urologist!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2006

Dr. James M. Libby's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

AARP