Ratings for Dr. David Baron

Big hesitation! Careless, not taking actions, non responsiveness, we called as per his request to follow up for an MRI appointment which he said its urgent and asked to call him and inform him if it's far appointment, they never pick, we left a message no answer, my family dr left him a voicemail too but no response, no reply, called again left a vm and no response, now my mother is getting worse knowing she's been seeing him for over three months... Now she's in hospital, he came to see her and after he left, his assistant called to give an appointment for follow, Ofcourse she have no idea whatsoever and she never listened to our voicemails and have no idea of what's going on, poor management, careless, playing with ppl lives

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Baron has treated my severe esophagus problem and kept me alive. I am very thankful for the excellent care that he has provided and for his kindness.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Baron is a fantastic doctor, very caring and knowledgeable. He is very attentive (listens to my long stories describing my problems) and has provided me with an excellent standard of care. Dr. Baron has been very kind to me.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr.Baron is a great doctor and a great human being in the first place. I have been suffering from a very old stomach ache. last summer I was referred to him through my family physician. The Diagnosis, Procedures & Treatment done very well by Dr.Baron. Today I've had my follow up (50 days after my Colonoscopy & Gastroscopy)appointment with him, he was nice, knowledgeable & very helpful same as before. I am grateful to be his patient.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

This doctor should be an icon example of what a doctor should be like. He treats you as you are very significant and always has time to see or speak to you. His caring goes way beyond the call of duty and he would be a great example to other doctors to take note. if there an award for doctors he definitly deserves one

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

I am a physician and I can assure you he is a physician's physician.He is knowlegeable,thorough,courteous,efficient and his support staff is excellent.Technically he is a wonderful endoscopist.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

What a great Dr.! He was there when I needed him and gave me his undivided attention. He was also right on with his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Dr. Baron diagnosed me with colon cancer. No one else listened to my complaints because I am only 27 years old. He listened to me on a Tuesday, by Thursday I was in for a colonoscopy and diagnosed. My surgery is booked for a week from now. I owe my life to Dr. Baron.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr Baron was my brother primary doctor for two months when he was in the hospital at North York General. Unfortunately my brother passed away at 37 years old but I know as well as my entire family that Dr Baron tried everything he could to save my brother's life. He was very kind to my mother and was always available when she needed him. He always answered all of our questions in great detail when asked. Outside of being a great medical doctor he was a humanbeing compassionate and caring.In my brother's darkest hours that lead to his death Dr Baron was there touching my brother's leg I could see the sadness in his eyes for my brother for my family, what a great doctor what a great person I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

As with any surgeon, patient wait time is dependant on what he might need to address for the patient before you who is on the operating table. Dr. Baron is extremely knowledegabe, has a great sense of humor and puts the patient at ease. As the wife of the patient, I can say that he was very kind and supportive to me as well. We feel vry mucky to have Dr. Baron as my husband's specialist. Furhtermore, Dr. Baron disganosed and reolved a problem for my friend who had been misdiagnosed for 2 solid years despite seeing other specialists.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010