Ratings for Dr. Gina Arabitg

I came to Dr. Arabitg literally in tears when I first saw her 4 years ago. I had been in the military and had severe issues and they refused to do anything to help and when I got out I went to the VA and was told to take a hormone by an ancient male doctor. I sought out a REAL civilian doctor and my choice was Dr. Arabitg. As soon as I walked in I was in tears because the staff was very warm and very nice...unlike the military or VA. She came in the room and instantly wrapped her arms around me in a hug before she even knew a thing about my case, but she knew how upset I was. This woman saved my life and I Thank God every day that I found her. She went over my case extensively and gave me ALL my options. She told me to go home and educate myself and let her know my decision. She was not pushy in anyway. I did choose to get a full hysterectomy and that was actually not her first choice, but it was mine and after the surgery she performed beautifully it was the right decision in the end because my issues ended up being even worse after she got in there and could see the damage that had already occurred. I have never had surgery before and was terrified and crying and she came in the waiting area before my surgery and held my hand and prayed to give me peace and for everything to go as planned. I absolutely love this doctor. The follow up afterwards, in the hospital and out of the hospital was consistent and she saw me anytime I needed to come in. I still see her for my regular exams and I have never had a single issue with her or her staff or billing. She comes in still and greets me with a hug and I still tell her she was my lifesaver. She is the best and I couldn't have asked for anything more from her.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Love this doctor.Health teaching excellent. Explaines condition and proceedures clearly and compassionately.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

I have read all of the comments, I have been a patient of Dr Arabitg for several years, she is a very knowledgeable, caring Doctor, yes I have had rudeness from the desk staff, but that seems to have changed recently so please do not take this out on the Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Knowledgeable and caring. Never had a problem of what others may say.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Although my experience was in 2007, I felt compelled to report this. She ignored the problem I came in with and insisted I have an ultra sound. She was adament that I have a hysterectomy due to highly suspicious precancer condition in an overy. After I returned to her office for a copy of the report, I got a letter from her disassociating herself from me. Report said it was a simple cyst. Have been under another doctors care and have been fine and it's 2012. I have two other acquaintenances she did hysterectomies on. Hum.....

Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Arabitg is thorough, knowledgeable, warm and caring. She will hug when you need to cry, treat you honestly and with respect. I love having a woman gynecologist. I am not rushed in the office but I do respect her time. I have had no problems with scheduling or the billing department, and have been able to be seen promptly for urgent care/visits.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

I read the comments regarding Dr. Arabitg.There are totally false. I needed an emergency appointment. I called my personal Dr. I was told I had to wait 3 weeks. I saw Dr. Arabitg's office which is a 2 minute drive from my home. I was hesitant because of all the negative reviews. I called the office and Nancy the Mgr. was most accommodating. I was able to see Dr. Arabitg the same day. I went in the office with the idea that she was this horrible, cold physician. Dr. Arabitg and her nurse Melissa was the total opposite. Melissa was friendly, gentle and has a wonderful personality. Dr.Arabitg greeted me with a warm, friendly smile. She asked questions my personal Gyn never asked. She was thorough, funny, explained in detail during my exam.She addressed my concerns and made me feel at ease.I spent 47 minutes with her.We discussed our Christian beliefs and work we do for children.Overall,I highly recommend her services and she is now my new Gynecologist. Thank You Dr.Arabitg. Sue, Venice

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Totally unknowledge able if you have a urinary tract infection, she you have you antibiotic resistance in no time. See a urologist instead of her. Also arrogant and "thin skinned" Stay away from her.

Submitted June 17, 2011

In my opinion she rushed through the surgery and I felt it necessary to go to another doctor for help.

Submitted November 29, 2010

Outstanding! She is a very warm and friendly Dr. The staff is always smiling and nice. I feel vauled and respected when I go in. She performed surgery on me which healed AMAZINGLY. I was never pushed to make the surgery or for any follow-ups. Everything was recommended to me and was made at my descretion.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

Dr. Gina Arabitg's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Venice, FL