Ratings for Dr. Jacques Laforest

I think the patients of Dr laforest who became addicted to narcotic painkillers he perscribed, should sue him before his greedy wife takes all his money and hides it. Some start a law suit..........

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Having his wife work there was t His biggest mistake, I’m glad he finally retired, although it was because of “other” reasons not old age, he’s well known around town for prescribing narcotics to anyone, got his license revoked a few times but I guess this last time was enough for Thebes college of physicians. Good riddance.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Gives meds to David Milne every month knowing he sells his pills

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

As a patient of his or 29yrs of my life glad he retired. Wait times I don't care about!! Being put on oxycodene,oxycotin for the past 10years of my life!! he claims he retired...for me to find out he lost his license to prescribe narcotics I was told by my now methadone doctor! He had me on such a high dose my doctors at the methadone clinic were in pure shock! He left all his patients high and dry!! Nobody would take over for him because he was such a train wreck & all his patients are drug addicts now!! I hope he'll is awaiting this guy!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Just heard he finally retired. About time!! If I could give a zero rating I would.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Terrible doctor. More concerned with pill pushing, will get mad when you refuse them and start yelling and throwing said medication across the office (i.e. wanting to see a speech therapist and he repeatedly pushes meds on you that have had adverse effects in the past). Doesn't have basic requisition forms and will incompetently write on old notes, wasting three hours of your life due to ineptitude and over booking. Avoid.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Only doctor in Angus !! Of course you have too wait have been my family doctor for 21 years. Kind understanding and professional.soon I will have too travel to Barrie for a new doctor as Doc laforest is going to retire . Will make some happy I guess but to my family it is bitter sweet . A GP is a family doctor not God and they don't always get it right Lori -Ann Peddle

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr.Laforest is a rude p--- the reason why the waiting is so long is that he has way to many appointments and flushes them through until someone he like shows up and spends social time with them, so when I wanted out of his care he wanted over $300.00 to transfer my files he does not give a rats bum about peoples health just his paycheque. His reception can also kiss my bum because she knows nothing only to just sit there and look stupid. I would give a rating but there is nothing below 0 he is a flirt with the women but men are frowned upon? this guy is f-----!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr Laforest has been nothing but rude has misdiagnosed me he even told me I was making myself sick people like me cause this to thmeselves illnesses, meanwhile I was diagnosed with esopphagitis gastristis and duodemitis no wonder I couldbt digest food! He has that attitude that he knows everything God forbid you tell him anything he disagrees with, he gets offended, like when I told him the pharmasist didnt agree with the meds he gave me last time and they made me worst and he told me did you tell her to mind her own business, meanwhile those meds ive shown them to other drs for my situation and they all shook their heads. To top it all out he s so late with his appointments its faster to go to a walk in clinic, he is probably one of the worst dr I have ever seen, I'm in the process of looking for a new one, Ide rather go to a walk in at this point, I believe its time he retires.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

My mother has been seeing him since 2000. She complained of pain in the kidney area for three years and finally insisted for him to get her to see a specialist. Ended up to be a massive kidney stone that required urgent surgery. In June 2016, we thought she caught a cold with a laryngitis which didn't go away and she complained over and over of shortness of breath. In October at her last visit with him, he stated she had nothing. I told her to go to a walk in clinic in Alliston where she was referred to a specialist right away! Turned out to be a massive, aggressive lung cancer big enough to have collapsed a lung. An ambulance driver was better qualified and detected the lung distress!!!!! I just hope that when he retires, he does it for good! He is lucky I don't think as the Americans do... I would sue the heck out of him! He only pushes pills! And as far as I am concerned... he killed my mother!!!! STAY AWAY FOR YOUR OWN SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017