Ratings for Dr. Leili Pede

After 21 years i finally woke up and am waking away from dr Pede. I only ever had 1 request “just let me know once i check in if you are running late” but still the average wait if lucky enough to even book an appointment with her is 45 minute to 1.5hour, when you bring this up to her typical answer is not to acknowledge your wait but to say “i had to take an emergency” and make you feel like your are less important and then guilt you by saying “would you prefer me to leave that person in the emergency next time”. She is TRULY unprofessional and definitely does not respect or take her patients concerns seriously. Clearly she does not listen to anyone else other than herself, as far as I am concerned she has lost the ability to make her patients feel important and heard, the atmosphere in the waiting room is negative and tense with staff behind the glass looking on as they do not want to be there because most clients are steadily complaining about the wait, as they watch other patients arrive after them and get called in before them. The worst is when the walk in patients get seen faster than you do! I am extremely disappointed and angry at the fact that she would rather see me leave than actually communicate with us. Very sad day to find out your doctor of 21 years stopped caring.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Most disrespectful Doctor I have ever met. Very condescending attitude. Does not listen to your concerns, makes you feel like you have wasted her time. This woman needs to retire!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Avoid, Avoid, Avoid. Went for an aviation medical couldn't coordinate with usual Dr in YHZ. Used in a pinch, explains why she was wide open. Reception rude. Assistants incompetent, coul not work the blood pressure machine and then hooked up the EKG incorrectly. Pede then arrives late and all she does is try and sell the clinic and herself. Tries to persuade me to switch family physicians. Felt like I was dealing with a car salesman. Then disputes the findings for which I have records and is documented with Transport. Finally relents. This would be funny if this was not my career. Been doing medicals for 35yrs and I can honestly say I have never encountered such a walking fool. Avoid her as a CAME.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

The worst doctor i have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Her knowledge is awful. If condesending attitude and a Dr full of themselves is what you are into she is up your alley. I will drop her as a family doctor and do the long drive back to my previous physician. Never again. How she holds a medicial license i will never know. Run from her don't walk. I wish i could give her a lower rating than 1.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

All she wants to do is run your OHIP. Went and got a 2nd opinion and she was totally of the mark. Staff is rude. The Dr hates questions only wants you to keep coming back. Look for anyone else besides her.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Ive had to see Dr. Pede in the past but this time was the absoutle worst.. and she literally spoke to me as if I was a child or if I was making my injuries up, pretty much told me I’m imagining the pain I’m feeling .. very rude, short and don’t even bother asking her questions about anything since she doesn’t care and she seems to think she is always right. If your looking for a helpful, decent and kind doctors, DO NOT GO SEE DR PEDE!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr. Pete is a HORRIBLE doctor! She once told me I defiantly did not have appendicitis, she was WRONG! This week she had an X-ray that was marked URGENT as I had pneumonia. However, she would not treat me for it and made me come back 2 days later to ensure additional OHIP billing. I will never see her again as I am not convinced she has a clue what she is doing. Ask for anyone else in the office other than her!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

she is extremely disrespectful when it comes to Q's u need answered and u have to book a separate "talk" with her which she never told me about at my first mtg and then on my 3rd Mtg the receptionist either removed my Talk that I booked with the prenatal or didn't book it in despite me telling her to do so 3 times. And the doctor was inconsiderate about some concerns I had about breast cancer. she talks so fast and into the computer and seems fake. She keeps prescribing me the same antibiotics for my UTI that doesn't seem to work despite me telling her that I've had these before and before my pregnancy as well. I'm just so upset with her I want to switch because I can't stand her and the extra appts you need to book to talk a little more with her. It's a waste of my time to drive 1/2 hr to just have her chk me for like 5mins

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

ALWAYS LATE - takes personal calls during appointments. Is very knowledgable and thourough however if you even suggest what your ailment may be she shuts you down because it's as if knowing about a diagnosis before her irritates her. Writes in her chart any disagreement you have with her even if it's valid. No bedside manner but gets you into referrals ASAP. Torn on whether or not I'd ever recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Pede's for over 20 years. I have always found her to be a very proactive physician who, when I needed to be referred to other professionals, ensured the referrals were timely and effective. She will take the time needed to understand my concerns and always provides helpful information. Dr. Pede is straightforward and efficient. If you require a doctor who is loving and all hearts and flowers, this is not the doctor for you. If you want a very competent, no holds barred professional who tell it like it is she is perfect.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017