Ratings for Dr. Leili Pede

Ive had to see Dr. Pede in the past but this time was the absoutle worst.. and she literally spoke to me as if I was a child or if I was making my injuries up, pretty much told me I’m imagining the pain I’m feeling .. very rude, short and don’t even bother asking her questions about anything since she doesn’t care and she seems to think she is always right. If your looking for a helpful, decent and kind doctors, DO NOT GO SEE DR PEDE!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr. Pete is a HORRIBLE doctor! She once told me I defiantly did not have appendicitis, she was WRONG! This week she had an X-ray that was marked URGENT as I had pneumonia. However, she would not treat me for it and made me come back 2 days later to ensure additional OHIP billing. I will never see her again as I am not convinced she has a clue what she is doing. Ask for anyone else in the office other than her!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

she is extremely disrespectful when it comes to Q's u need answered and u have to book a separate "talk" with her which she never told me about at my first mtg and then on my 3rd Mtg the receptionist either removed my Talk that I booked with the prenatal or didn't book it in despite me telling her to do so 3 times. And the doctor was inconsiderate about some concerns I had about breast cancer. she talks so fast and into the computer and seems fake. She keeps prescribing me the same antibiotics for my UTI that doesn't seem to work despite me telling her that I've had these before and before my pregnancy as well. I'm just so upset with her I want to switch because I can't stand her and the extra appts you need to book to talk a little more with her. It's a waste of my time to drive 1/2 hr to just have her chk me for like 5mins

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

ALWAYS LATE - takes personal calls during appointments. Is very knowledgable and thourough however if you even suggest what your ailment may be she shuts you down because it's as if knowing about a diagnosis before her irritates her. Writes in her chart any disagreement you have with her even if it's valid. No bedside manner but gets you into referrals ASAP. Torn on whether or not I'd ever recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Pede's for over 20 years. I have always found her to be a very proactive physician who, when I needed to be referred to other professionals, ensured the referrals were timely and effective. She will take the time needed to understand my concerns and always provides helpful information. Dr. Pede is straightforward and efficient. If you require a doctor who is loving and all hearts and flowers, this is not the doctor for you. If you want a very competent, no holds barred professional who tell it like it is she is perfect.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I have always found Dr. Pede to be a great help over the many years I have been under her care. She has always been ready and willing to take the time to explain everything and suggest alternatives as well as seek out any concerns I may have had. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Pede is good for people who look to their Doctor as a god who knows all. If you are an informed patient and ask questions or decide to not take her advice 100% but perhaps choose more alternative treatments then you will see her become defensive and even rude. Decide what kind of person you are, if you would never question a Doctor then you may love her, if you have a brain and think for yourself and want a doctor who will respect your choices yet treat you then she is not it.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

I have been with Dr Pede for over 20 years- my daughter is now seeing her as well- she has been great with us - always trying to find the cause and referring us to specialists if needed- the longest I had to wait was 30 minutes and it's because she had an emergency- she was apologetic about it. I would recommend her anytime

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I've been with Dr. Pede for many years. She once publicly humiliated me by escorting me back into the waiting room and demanding that I complete a form. She treated me like a child (I was in my forties). Now she's basically coercing/bullying me into a physical examination by withholding necessary medicine. I imagine it's probably illegal to withhold medication. She acts like she owns you and your health, and treats people like "cash cows" - making sure she keeps up her OHIP billings and doesn't care about the individual. I am responsible for my health, and she should be acting like a caring advisor. She is knowledgeable, but not recommended. The support staff is great.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I’ve been a patient for over 20 yrs. She's lost any compassion she once had. I’m married with 2 children & when I found myself pregnant (after 12 yrs of trying/not using birth control) she offered to support me if I decided to terminate!? This was never an option for us. She no longer has pics of children she delivered nor posts thank you cards. She is rude & inconsiderate; She mocked us for wanting to use the Doppler to hear our baby’s heartbeat. She feels that her time is more important than her patient. Avg wait time is 45 mins with no explanation/apology; yet I came late to an appointment (once in 20 yrs due to writing down the wrong time), was left in a room for an hour, & then was greeted with a sarcastic remark on my timeliness & her precious time. I dreaded every appointment with my last pregnancy & have not seen her once since my delivery (4 years ago). She definitely has 1 foot out the door to retirement and is looking forward to it! Knowledgeable? Who cares at this point!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013