Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Sheehan

He loves money and deals with his patients front desk is terrible and uninformed of up to date national regulations

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I'm writing this review from 17yrs of experience with the psychiatric community. That's A LOT of Dr.'s and MANY failed treatments! I've been seeing Dr. Sheehan for the past few years. We are slowly recovering my health, most of which was compromised by the ignorance of previous Dr.'s. Dr. Sheehan is up to date on the most current research and will show you compassion and empathy. If you can get into to see him consider yourself Blessed!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Dr. Sheehan is by far the best Psychiatrist I have met!! I live in Saint Petersburg, Fl and his office is in north Tampa, Fl so I drive over an hour to see him. I have waited an hour or so after my appointment time to see him. He takes his time with every patient, really listens,that is why there is a wait at times. When I first made an appt I was told that he was booked for months but the I could be called if there was a cancellation. I was called within a week. I have Bipolar,anxiety,panic disorder,ADD. I was at my lowest point when I came to Dr. Sheehan and now I can see the light. I have been to other Psych Dr-they only spent a few mins with me, did not care/listen, only wanted to prescribe more meds then was needed. Dr. Sheehan is a caring doctor that ask/answers questions and really listens. He doesn't just give you meds. He gives you feed back and tools to cope. You will not be disappointed, bring a book to read while you wait. The wait is so worth the care you will receive!!

Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Sheehan has seen my son for 6 years. He has been most patient with a difficult Bi-Polar case. He is very knowledgable about drug therapy; he does not do talk therapy much

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Just the best...caring, extremely knowlegeable, gives much time to each patient. None better! Saw him for 4 years.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2008

Dr. Michael F. Sheehan's Credentials

• Univ Coll Dublin, Nat'L Univ Of Ireland, Fac Of Med, Dublin (Grad. 1977)