Ratings for Dr. Haim Pinkas

This doctor is distant and doesn't really seem to give a flip. He has a take it or leave attitude. As a professor at USF hope his treatment of patients doesn"t rub off on medical students. His waiting times are normally real long.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Pinkas was persistent in locating the root of my ailment with 4 EUS/ERCP in 2 1/2 months. Professional, knowledgeable, and timely support staff made me (and my caregiver) comfortable each time. Now that the issue is resolved, I am convinced that Dr. Pinkas saved my life!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

Very dismissive, detached, and brushes off patients after proceedures. Will not apologize for keeping patient waiting several hours for proceedure. Acts like he is doing you a regal favor by doing his job. I had complications from a proceedure he did and he suggested local treatment from referring doctor. Can only hope he receives the treatment he dishes out to others should he become ill.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Everything the other reviewer said about this "Doctor" acting after a procedure is true. Refuses to see patient after procedure and is snarky and sarcastic. I can't help but wonder if this man received his degree from a cracker jack box.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

One of the best doctors I've ever had. Very professional and genuine. Also very knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything to me. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Refused pain medication to patient after procedure. Treating patient for Pancreatitis (extremely painful chronic condition - intensity of pain equal to child birth). The patient, my father, was completely out of pain meds. He told this to Pinkas before his procedure yesterday and Pinkas brushed him off. In the room, Dad asked him again. Pinkas laughed and said, "oh yeah, more narcotics." Afterward, Dad was in recovery in pain, Pinkas refused medication and would not come out to speak to my mother. The nurse called the patient advocate and the surgeon who will be operating on my father. After waiting an hour and half Pinkas finally wrote a prescription - only AFTER the patient advocate was called and the surgeon told him my father needed it! We've also heard him making inappropriate and suggestive comments to nurses in the hall. Completely unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

My first colonoscopy so I was very nervous. The Doctor and staff were reasuring, helpful and knowledgable. Great experience. I'll definately use this Doctor again.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Very knowledgable, knows what he is doing, very passionate about his patients.Hard to get an appointment

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

Dr. Haim Pinkas's Credentials

• Univ Libre De Bruxelles, Fac De Med Et De Pharm, Bruxelles, (Grad. 1976)