You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Vito G. Bommarito

Vito did my kid's braces. Finished in 8 months, perfect smile, and saved me 2 grand from the orthodontist. Great work and highly recommend! Also a very nice and funny guy

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Good experience, didn't wait too long. Staff was very friendly

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Bammarito to anyone. He was able to give my 5yr old son two filling with no freezing or gas and my son didn't even flinch. The staff there is amazingly friendly and helpful too!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

The best Dental Team ever! We've been with Vito since the 1988 and have always had a great experience. Vera is the best hygenist and we've become like old friends. The staff are ALWAYS top notch and professional. Vito and his staff are always growing in their knowledge of new techniques. I have recommended them to all my friends and have actually got them to switch to his team!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

not happy at all, I had to see another Dentist to correct his job, will never go back again

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

was referred by family and have nothing bad to say. Great staff and I've had nothing but positive experiences over the past 3yrs with him.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Bommarito is the absolute best dentist I have ever been too! He always puts me at ease and makes sure I am 100% comfortable. I had a great experience right from the beginning! Carol at reception is always in a wonderful mood and is very helpful. They do a great job at working around your schedule. Dr. Bommarito's assistant Lindsay is amazing at explaining everything and always answers all my questions. The entire team works so well together that I actually ENJOY going to the dentist now. I highly recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Friendly staff and pain free dentistry. Dr. Bommarito is an energetic, focused perfectionist.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Very good doctor.Very knowledgeble dentist.thank you very much

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Dr. Vito G. Bommarito's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Vito did my kid's braces. Finished in 8 months, perfect smile, and saved me 2 grand from the orthodontist. Great work and highly recommend! Also a very nice and..."

April 30, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Good experience, didn't wait too long. Staff was very friendly"

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " scam review buying Dentist the real question is when I hit page 4 my anger may stop churning. "

January 3, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.smiledoctor.ca" to "http://www.stonehilldental.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "L8H1" to "L9A 4W2". Address has been updated from "None" to "1314 Upper Wentworth Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19055742222".

June 3, 2015