Ratings for Dr. Chen-Sien Hu

Dr. Hu is an absolutely amazing doctor/surgeon. He was first recommended to me by my PCP and managed to squeeze me into his schedule that very day. Upon examining me he decided to admit me to the hospital because of the excruciating pain and thankfully he did because he caught my appendicitis when the ER doc missed it two days in a row. He actually listened and pays attention to detail, which is why I went back to him when my gallbladder was giving me trouble. I trust dr. Hu because he's honest and knowledgeable. His staff is just as caring and kind as he is. Thank you Dr. Hu and Staff for all you guys do!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

For those of you who rate Dr. Hu less than 5....you should have had experience with a surgeon like my original surgeon that left me totally confused and in the dark about my previous surgery. I found Dr. Hu in moving to Florida, and am so glad that I did, he explains everything and is a wonderful, kind, direct, extremely knowledgeable surgeon. I am so very lucky to have found him. His staff are friendly and extremely knowledgeable. When you find excellence where your health is concerned, and a surgeon willing to take oceans of time to explain everything so that you can understand it, it's hard to place a rating or value high enough on this.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

poor english poor hospital had galblader surgery went bad

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Symptom: Blood in stool. Insurance was Prudential Medicare HMO (no longer available). Office visit copay was $25, colonoscopy copay was $75. My primary care doc said blood was probably hemorrhoids, don't worry, but to be safe, he referred me to Dr. Hu. Dr. Hu examined, said probably internal hemorrhoids bleeding. But asked detailed questions regarding appearance and frequency of blood, decided colonoscopy was necessary. He found and removed 3 polyps, one of which was malignant. Thanks to Dr. Hu, the cancer was removed BEFORE it invaded the wall of the colon. I strongly recommend Dr. Hu. He took ample time to explain everything, before and after the procedure. Preparing for procedure required drinking a gallon of that awful gut-cleansing liquid, but hey, that's not his fault. Knowing that he takes time to fully explain everything to patients makes the time in the waiting room seem less inconvenient. At times hard to understand, but he patiently repeats his comments if necessary.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Saved My Life!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Dr. Chen-Sien Hu's Credentials

• Taipei Med Coll, Taipei, Taiwan (385-04 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1974)

MSP/BC Med