Ratings for Dr. Adolfo L. Narvaez

Looks like only the unhappy come to review!! Dr. Narvaez has been my family doctor for years now, and he sees all my children, my mother... practically the whole fam!! He has always dedicated his time to us and has shown us his compassion. The office staff works together as a team... and yes he has office policies requiring certain visits for refills, but do you really want a doctor that just hands out meds like candy?? Or someone that cares enough to check up on your condition before writing a prescription refill?? I recommend this doctor to anyone looking for actual patient care... on another note, the office has gone under renovaton recently... everything is brand new!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Takes a long time and talks to the patient rather than with the patient. I also agree with the his way or no way comment from another reviewer and the lack of sanitary products in the rooms by the obviously unused sinks. I even found snacks in the cabinet of one patient room. He does not like to give medicine even when it is a must to be born it. You have to ask for refills at check ups. He doesn't do it when checking the chart and if you forget you are told to make a new appointment. My husband went to him as well with bad pains and the Dr did not even look at or touch the area. He just kept rambling about smoking and weight and argued with my husband when he tried to get his questions answered about the reason he was actually there.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Always takes time with me to explain all my test results.Also takes time to listen to my concerns.I know that waiting is not easy but all good things come to those who wait !!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

He's been my doctor since I moved down to Florida from Massachusetts (2 years). I've lost 60 lbs with him and kept them off. He also got my cholesterol controlled and I don't have to take medicine anymore for it. All of this was because he took the time to educate me about proper dieting and exercise(something my doctors up north failed to do). His staff is nice and I do wait a while for him, but he spends a lot of time talking with me, so it's worth it. He takes x-rays in-house, which was convenient when I dropped a fridge on my foot. I sent my wife to him too.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

WORST PLACE AND DOCTORS OFFICE,the staff is very unfriendly,uncooperative and so on,they have there bio hazard bag just hanging on a wall,no soap or paper towels in any of the rooms,but they enforce hand washing,but none of the required things to properly wash hands. just an overall horrible place.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Excellent physician. My mother and father have been going to him for many years. He takes the time to explain your conditions. He always spends enough time listening and addressing our concerns. Staff is bilingual.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Wow, can not believe these ratings!! Dr. Narvaez has been our family physician since 2003! Our family loves him! He is without a doubt..a 5 star physician!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Always keeps you waiting, does not listen to the patient, its his way or the highway, uses inexperienced staff.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Every time I take my grandmother to him, he makes us wait 3 HOURS even though we are the first appointment. He is very rude and has yelled at us. One time my grandmother walked outside the room to look for him (she is diabetic and was really hungry, we were waiting for 3 hours) and he told her, "Don't push me!".

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Dr. Adolfo L. Narvaez's Credentials

• Univ De Zaragoza, Fac De Med, Zaragoza, Spain (Grad. 1972)