Ratings for Dr. Steven Joseph Koziak

Great Dr. I have been with him forever. Always has time or makes time for me. A genuine nice guy. If he feels the need a refferral it is always given. There have been a few occasions when he excuses himself and directly calls a specialist himself when he feels the need. I am very comfortable with him as my Dr. My family and I will miss him terribly. He's earned his retirement.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I have been with Doctor Koziak since 1976 ,when i was 13 years old. When i was afflicted with a rare Neuromuscular Disease GBS in 83' leaving me 100% paralyzed, 5 day coma, 4.5 months in Henderson, the Doctor visited weekly! His job is to work to find the best resolution for your health concern not be your best friend! Never afraid to admit when he did not have answers but always quick to have you referred to a specialist. Punctual and always fit in promptly, i will miss Doctor Koziak and his great sidekick Liz very much!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Sad to hear of his upcoming retirement. He's been my doctor since birth. Whenever I've had aconcern he's always been very thorough. He will be missed

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Interest and concern have ever been going downhill for a few years. I hardly go but when I really need to, I feel like I am being a bother. He doesn't seem to take any of my concerns seriously. Never used to be this way so I think he is ready to retire. Still disappointed from my last visit but heard today that he is retiring in June. Overdue!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Been my Doctor for 20 years. He's been great. Straight shooter and reefer's often. Listens to you and asks what you would like to do about a problem. I can see why some may be offended at his manner but really he is telling people what they don't want to hear and that is his job. He just doesn't molly coddle or sugar coat. If your back is sore because you are carrying 50 lbs extra he will tell you that. Need more like him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Koziak has been my doctor for years now. Nearly every experience at his office has been awful. If it wasn't so hard to find a doctor in Hamilton I would have left a long time ago. Misdiagnosed a family member with cancer ... when it was in fact not cancer. Makes very unprofessional comments during or after physical exams. Kim has always been fantastic with me, Liz on the other hand thinks she is a doctor herself.. asks inappropriate questions and tries to tell you what to do before even booking you in for an appointment, she needs to mind her business and stick to what she's good at. All in all he needs to retire, the office has gone downhill, and Liz needs to find a job she actually enjoys.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr Koziak's a quack. Staff is friendly enough, but you can tell he doesn't care to actually help you. He needs to retire, now. Me and the rest of my family are in the market for a new doctor, can't wait to recieve legitimate medical advice for the first time in our lives. Did I mention he's a quack?

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I received a call from "Cloe" who exclaimed "oh my god" in a way that clearly stated that she was extremely annoyed and inconvenienced by my pen dying while I was trying to write down info. I'm just trying to my job just like everyone else. Don't be rude because of a little minor uncontrollable inconvenience. Also I've asked around and have heard nothing but negative things about this girl. She should be fired.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Been with Dr. Koziak my whole life. Liz & Gabby are also AMAZING!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

has been my Dr. for 39 years no is starting to feel rushed when seeing him and only allowed to see you for 2 problems what is that some people work and is very hard to get away so when I go I want all my issues attended to I may go one a year if that think it's time for retirement he takes more time off each year!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015