You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Steven Joseph Koziak

has been my Dr. for 39 years no is starting to feel rushed when seeing him and only allowed to see you for 2 problems what is that some people work and is very hard to get away so when I go I want all my issues attended to I may go one a year if that think it's time for retirement he takes more time off each year!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Koziak's been my doctor my whole life and nearly every single time I go there, no matter what my issue, I have to self-diagnose for him. A grapefruit would be a better doctor than him. Norma and Liz are great, though.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

takes sides when helping with disputes, awful bedside manner

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr, koziak has been my family doctor for 35 years, he has been very helpful in all problems in our lives.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

After enduring some mental health issues, Dr. Koziak asked me upon coming in to the room "So, how's the bipolar disease?" ~ Thanks! I feel great about it and I didn't realize I was DISEASED! He knows next to nothing about mental illness, so seek another doctor. Another time, I had gone for a vaginal examination and had an irritation in my anus that I wanted him to check. He said "Do you want me to put my finger in your bum?" - I was like, uh ya do what you gotta do buddy let's just get this over with... THEN he says, "OK, well you'll have to bend over doggy style"... What the f... I guess he learned that in Med school. Needless to say, peace out Koziak!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

I took my mother-in-law to see this doctor today; she didn't have an appointment; as she told me she had, but he saw her anyways. She tried to manipulate him, but he was 100% professional, and acted in her best interests. She then bad-mouthed him loudly outside in the waiting room, which he didn't deserve at all, and I'm sure that anyone overhearing her would realize that. Here is an apology on her behalf, along with one from me for when I was your patient years ago. When I asked for an obstetrician 29 years ago, it was only because it was my first baby, and I thought that I was supposed to ask; I regret not staying with you. Also, when I left you for a doctor closer to my house, it was just because I thought that one doctor was just as good as another. I was wrong. There are excellent doctors (and staff), who give their best, and then there are others, and my parents-in-law don't realize how lucky they are. Thank you to you and your staff for caring and giving your best.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Dr koziak, i needed a fit note for an employer and he went out of his way to help me great guy very understanding

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

I have been with Dr Koziak since he took over the practice from Dr Ellis..wow long time ago. He is such an amazing doctor and I would recomment him to anyone. He is thorough and actually does follow up with a phone call to see how you are on the more serious issues. I live in Brampton and travel to Hamilton to see him as a good doctor is so hard to find. He will be a tough replacement when he does go to retire.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

I have been with Dr. Koziak since I was born (in fact he was the doctor who delivered me). He takes the time to talk with you and answer your questions. He is very thorough and has a great staff. I dread the day when he decides to retire. The world needs more doctors like Dr. Koziak.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Dr. Steven Joseph Koziak's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "has been my Dr. for 39 years no is starting to feel rushed when seeing him and only allowed to see you for 2 problems what is that some people work and is very ..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Koziak's been my doctor my whole life and nearly every single time I go there, no matter what my issue, I have to self-diagnose for him. A grapefruit would be a..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, listens to your issues and fixes them if he is unsure he send your a specialist. Enjoy the staff"

May 9, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "takes sides when helping with disputes, awful bedside manner"

September 9, 2014