Ratings for Dr. Steven Joseph Koziak

Dr. Koziak has been my doctor for years now. Nearly every experience at his office has been awful. If it wasn't so hard to find a doctor in Hamilton I would have left a long time ago. Misdiagnosed a family member with cancer ... when it was in fact not cancer. Makes very unprofessional comments during or after physical exams. Kim has always been fantastic with me, Liz on the other hand thinks she is a doctor herself.. asks inappropriate questions and tries to tell you what to do before even booking you in for an appointment, she needs to mind her business and stick to what she's good at. All in all he needs to retire, the office has gone downhill, and Liz needs to find a job she actually enjoys.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr Koziak's a quack. Staff is friendly enough, but you can tell he doesn't care to actually help you. He needs to retire, now. Me and the rest of my family are in the market for a new doctor, can't wait to recieve legitimate medical advice for the first time in our lives. Did I mention he's a quack?

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I received a call from "Cloe" who exclaimed "oh my god" in a way that clearly stated that she was extremely annoyed and inconvenienced by my pen dying while I was trying to write down info. I'm just trying to my job just like everyone else. Don't be rude because of a little minor uncontrollable inconvenience. Also I've asked around and have heard nothing but negative things about this girl. She should be fired.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Been with Dr. Koziak my whole life. Liz & Gabby are also AMAZING!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

has been my Dr. for 39 years no is starting to feel rushed when seeing him and only allowed to see you for 2 problems what is that some people work and is very hard to get away so when I go I want all my issues attended to I may go one a year if that think it's time for retirement he takes more time off each year!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Koziak's been my doctor my whole life and nearly every single time I go there, no matter what my issue, I have to self-diagnose for him. A grapefruit would be a better doctor than him. Norma and Liz are great, though.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Great doctor, listens to your issues and fixes them if he is unsure he send your a specialist. Enjoy the staff

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

takes sides when helping with disputes, awful bedside manner

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr, koziak has been my family doctor for 35 years, he has been very helpful in all problems in our lives.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

After enduring some mental health issues, Dr. Koziak asked me upon coming in to the room "So, how's the bipolar disease?" ~ Thanks! I feel great about it and I didn't realize I was DISEASED! He knows next to nothing about mental illness, so seek another doctor. Another time, I had gone for a vaginal examination and had an irritation in my anus that I wanted him to check. He said "Do you want me to put my finger in your bum?" - I was like, uh ya do what you gotta do buddy let's just get this over with... THEN he says, "OK, well you'll have to bend over doggy style"... What the f... I guess he learned that in Med school. Needless to say, peace out Koziak!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014