Ratings for Dr. Anthony T. Duany

I have been a patient of Dr. Duany's for over two years. He has always been able to address every medical issue that I have had. Dr. Duany has excellent patient and interpersonal skills. He is also very knowledgeable with is approach to medicine and treatment. I am very grateful for Dr. Duany and his staffs care and attention.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Downrated because I could not get in to see him when I was having severe stomach cramps, despite the fact that most of my family and I are long-time patients of his. I went to a walk-in clinic, they sent me to the ER, where I was diagnosed with gallstones. Oops! However, he did recommend a great surgeon, which I am very thankful for.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Everything went well, wish more doctors were like him!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

I know Dr. Duany probably does not know how poor his staff is. He needs to replace them. He is a good doctor but his staff is useless and obviously does not inform him of what is happening with his patients when they are sick. They are very lazy. Dr. Duany should take his own survey and not include his staff just to see what responses he gets.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Duany and his staff help me very much.I am in and out in less than an hour. Stress factor is kept low. Air quality is good. More parking is needed. Wife and got well in less time due to getting the right meds.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Takes too long to get an actual appointment to see him.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Dr. Anthony T. Duany's Credentials

• Univ Cetec, Sch Of Med, Santo Domingo, Dom Rep (Closed 1984) (Grad. 1980)