Ratings for Dr. Patricia N. Jeansonne

Avoid this doctor at all costs. She saw my 2 month old who was crying because she was sick and she acted like my child was the problem. What in the world!? I don't even think this lady likes children, what the heck is she doing as a pediatrician!? BTW... she was my pediatrician as a child and I was totally scared of her then too! Not a nice lady. Thank goodness for Dr. Hough who also works in her office. He is wonderful, eases and is patient with the children. You can tell his whole heart is invested in his patients. So, if you go to this office, schedule with Hough, totally skip Jeansonne.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

She was very short and acted like we were bothering her with our questions. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone. The other doctors in her office are so much nicer than her.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

She's a personable, knowledgable doctor somewhat lacking in bedside manner. She and the other doctors at this office are old-fashioned, particularly regarding vaccinations.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Dr. Patricia N. Jeansonne's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1977)

Avmed