Ratings for Dr. Marc A. Bernhisel

Dr Bernhisel was always compassionate and answered all of my many questions to my satisfaction. Wait times were average, but I never felt rushed when it was my turn. I would recommend this dr to anyone. I went to the Brandon office.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

I had a number of abnormal problems related to my reproductive system (endometriosis, cysts, and more). Dr. Bernhisel has been absolutely the most compassionate and helpful physician that I have ever had. I saw him for close to ten years and have considered driving from Tennessee (where I have recently moved) to Florida because I trust him and his care that much.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Went in to check viability of trying to conceive naturally due to age. After a full battery of tests, including one that may have been unnecessary, we met with the doctor for an evaluation. Doctor didn't have records on hand, was missing the results of one important blood test, and it became apparent that a supposed follow-up test (that cost over $750 OOP) may have been completely unnecessary. Doctor and his staff was obviously unprepared for the appointment, and not very compassionate or helpful. Will be getting a second opinion, and requesting our records be transferred to another practice.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011