Ratings for Dr. Adam Moscovitch

Dr. Moscovitch is truly an amazing doctor. I went to another Sleep 'Specialist' and it was a nightmare. He on the other hand has helped me beyond words and my expectations. He is very thorough, a great listener, extremely knowledgeable and very sympathetic. You really feel he cares about your sleep issues. I would literally pay the plane fare to fly to Calgary if that was necessary to keep him as my sleep doctor. I strongly recommend him to anyone with sleep issues -- anywhere -- and without any hesitations! Thank you Dr. Moscovitch for all you have done for me from the bottom of my heart. Brampton , Ontario.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Dr. Moscovitch is one of Noth America's renowned sleep experts. While to some people, Dr. Moscovitch may come across as blunt he absolutely knows what he is doing, he has helped me out tremendously after my problems were dismissed by other so called sleep specialists such as Dr. Chuck Samuels.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr Moscovitch, has changed my life.....the staff has been a great help. I have a busy schedule, and they were able to work with me. My snoring has stopped, i get a great nite sleep.......it is worth the time. Thank you once again to Dr Moscovitch and all of his staff. Joseph

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I am very pleased to have meet Dr. Adam Moscovitch, with great knowledge he was able to help me I can now sleep better.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Had a Sunday appointment. I was the only patient in the waiting room. I drove a great distance to get there. I waited over an hour when I finally saw him pulling into the parking lot, then waited longer before he called me in. He's a very educated man and knows a lot about sleep disorders however; I did not feel he was really listening to me or trying to tailor the treatment plan to my specific problem. It felt like he had his own agenda and was more interested in selling his products.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr. Adam Moscovitch

Dr. Adam Moscovitch's response
Interesting. The rater neglects to mention that I flew in from Toronto to Calgary to provide such assessments, since there are very few qualified individuals in the country doing it, and delays in flights can occur. By their own account they acknowledge that I saw them on Sunday, which is above and beyond what most specialists would do. Without breaking confidentiality, I was assessing that day patients for Medicinal Cannabis. Since I refuse to rubber stamp those prescriptions just because somebody wants it, and I indicated a more appropriate assessment and treatment for half of the patients I saw that day, this person obviously was not happy with that end result. To the contrary, we did not sell anything.

Submitted June 22, 2016

A Doctor with great knowledge about sleep and sleep apnea, and above all a human being. I followed his program, got to sleep much better, feeling more alert, and functioning much better during the day. My depression resolved also, and I was much, much less irritable and anxious. Great staff, they all are very professional, know what they are doing, with lots of experience and understanding that change can be difficult, and challenging. Got my life back. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Moscovitch's office is a unique and special place. It's a place where I can feel safe, comfortable, courageous and protected. This is not because of the physical location of the office, but because of the people who work there, especially Dr. Moscovitch. His knowledge of his profession is of the highest quality and this is matched even more so by the quality of his service. It has never been easy for me in "new situations", but Dr. Moscovitch earned my trust because of who he is and how he treats his patients. He never rushes me. He gives me all the time I need to ask a question or to explain what I may be struggling with. He treats me as an individual, not a number. It's amazing because he remembers everything I tell him and he seemed to know what I needed even before I could admit it to myself. When I was tired, frustrated, and so afraid that things wouldn't get better, Dr. Moscovitch seemed to be on my side, supporting me, unwilling to give up on helping me to get better and to find the right combination of medication and other therapies for me. I'm sleeping better now; my mood is so much better now; my energy is so much better now; I'm doing so much better at work; The best endorsement I can give him is to say everything in my life is so much better since Dr. Moscovitch started helping me

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

Unprofessional and does not return calls. Rude and abrupt staff, and seem to not place priority on cases that won't bring in "big bucks"

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Adam has been my sleep specialist for almost 3 years. I'm a young professional with a rare sleep disorder and very sensitive to medication, some of them lose effect with time and most of them cause me extreme side effects. I've been through a lot of extreme situations like not sleeping for a week and going to a hospital emergency room. I cried and begged to my family's doctor for help me during that time, but he turned his back to me and told me that this was not his problem, I guess he would wait until I was bleeding or near to death to do something. The only person that really took care of me was Moscovitch. That's when you see what people are made of, some few doctors are human beings like Adam and some of them are just tax payer sucking machines. He is not the typical Canadian doctor who is going to spend 60 seconds with you. He will really try to understand what's the cause of your sleep issue, do tests and give you a very practical plan of action, no BS.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Some of the staff at the Brampton clinic need to hone their people skills. Because Dr Moscovitch does not rush thru his time with the examination he may be a little late with the next .I have recommended him to friends with sleep disorders and they as I have found Dr Moscovitch most helpfull and a pleasure to work with.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014