Ratings for Dr. Adam Moscovitch

A Doctor with great knowledge about sleep and sleep apnea, and above all a human being. I followed his program, got to sleep much better, feeling more alert, and functioning much better during the day. My depression resolved also, and I was much, much less irritable and anxious. Great staff, they all are very professional, know what they are doing, with lots of experience and understanding that change can be difficult, and challenging. Got my life back. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Moscovitch's office is a unique and special place. It's a place where I can feel safe, comfortable, courageous and protected. This is not because of the physical location of the office, but because of the people who work there, especially Dr. Moscovitch. His knowledge of his profession is of the highest quality and this is matched even more so by the quality of his service. It has never been easy for me in "new situations", but Dr. Moscovitch earned my trust because of who he is and how he treats his patients. He never rushes me. He gives me all the time I need to ask a question or to explain what I may be struggling with. He treats me as an individual, not a number. It's amazing because he remembers everything I tell him and he seemed to know what I needed even before I could admit it to myself. When I was tired, frustrated, and so afraid that things wouldn't get better, Dr. Moscovitch seemed to be on my side, supporting me, unwilling to give up on helping me to get better and to find the right combination of medication and other therapies for me. I'm sleeping better now; my mood is so much better now; my energy is so much better now; I'm doing so much better at work; The best endorsement I can give him is to say everything in my life is so much better since Dr. Moscovitch started helping me

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Adam has been my sleep specialist for almost 3 years. I'm a young professional with a rare sleep disorder and very sensitive to medication, some of them lose effect with time and most of them cause me extreme side effects. I've been through a lot of extreme situations like not sleeping for a week and going to a hospital emergency room. I cried and begged to my family's doctor for help me during that time, but he turned his back to me and told me that this was not his problem, I guess he would wait until I was bleeding or near to death to do something. The only person that really took care of me was Moscovitch. That's when you see what people are made of, some few doctors are human beings like Adam and some of them are just tax payer sucking machines. He is not the typical Canadian doctor who is going to spend 60 seconds with you. He will really try to understand what's the cause of your sleep issue, do tests and give you a very practical plan of action, no BS.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Some of the staff at the Brampton clinic need to hone their people skills. Because Dr Moscovitch does not rush thru his time with the examination he may be a little late with the next .I have recommended him to friends with sleep disorders and they as I have found Dr Moscovitch most helpfull and a pleasure to work with.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Outstanding doctor, great staff!!! I followed Dr. Moscovitch's proven formula for enjoying a good night's sleep and it worked perfectly!I went from 2 hours sleep (with sleeping pills!)per night to 8 hours sleep per night! (with CPAP now and no sleeping pills!)) Plus, my anxiety is gone!!!! Dr.Moscovitch gave me my life back!!Thanks,Doc!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

My family doctor referred me to Dr. Moscovitch who I have been seeing for several years for sleep apnea. He got me back to using my CPAP machine regularly and gives great advice based on his knowledge and experience. I recommend Dr. Moscovitch for anyone with sleep problems. He is so much better than the previous doctor I saw for sleep apnea.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

BEST DOCTOR EVER. After 14 years, I can sleep again thanks to Dr. Moscovitch. He is wonderful, easy to talk to. He actually listened to everything I had to say and did not talk down to me. The staff at the clinic are also outstanding. I feel like a new person. I felt that a sleep clinic was my very last chance, and with the help of Dr. Moscovitch and his staff. I have been given a bright future. Thanks again everyone. Insurance: OHIP

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

BEST DOCTOR EVER. After 14 years, I can sleep again thanks to Dr. Moscovitch. He is wonderful, easy to talk to. He actually listen to everything I had to say and did not talk down to me. The staff at the Brampton clinic are also outstanding. I feel like a new person. I felt that a sleep clinic was my very last chance, and with the help of Dr. Moscovitch and his staff. I have been given a bright future. Thanks again everyone. Maria G.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Extremely knowledgable and interpersonal. Got me to use my CPAP machine nightly, after struggling with it before for months. Takes care of any other problems that could be affecting your sleep, and provides close follow up.His CPAP clinic staff, Renee, is superb, and really works with you on how to adjust.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Dr. Adam Moscovitch's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A Doctor with great knowledge about sleep and sleep apnea, and above all a human being. I followed his program, got to sleep much better, feeling more alert, an..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moscovitch's office is a unique and special place. It's a place where I can feel safe, comfortable, courageous and protected. This is not because of the phy..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Unprofessional and does not return calls. Rude and abrupt staff, and seem to not place priority on cases that won't bring in "big bucks""

June 11, 2015
  • Specialty changed from "Psychiatrist" to "Sleep Disorders"

April 13, 2012