Ratings for Dr. Adam Moscovitch

My life is better now then before I get help from Dr Moscovitch . Anyone that has a sleep disorder should seek help , it will make a huge difference . My energy level is better and I can think clearly .Dr Moscovitch is knowledgeable and helpful .

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Anyone having sleep issues ... I really, really, really recommend getting a referral to see Dr. Moscovitch. He has helped me tremendously. It’s like night and day (sorry for the pun!). His years of experience in this field really show in each visit (and I’ve seen a number of doctors for this issue). His compassion and patience also never seem to run out and he always makes you feel like he goes that extra mile for his patients -- persevering with them in their struggle. I strongly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Moscovitch for continuing to help me with my sleep issues. I am so very grateful to you! .......... A thankful patient in Brampton!  ………

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I had a follow up apt with Dr. Mosocovitch (2017/02/25) recently about the use of my Apap machine (2013) and overall wellness. When I first got the machine I slept for longer periods at least 8hrs but recently far less. Regardless, with the use of the machine, I sleep much better, the quality of the sleep is improved as I’m no longer tired in the mornings and I feel my snoring has diminished, I feel rather well rested. I use the machine 98% of the time. I do appreciate the fact that my doctor requires follow ups to ensure that all is well. On my recent visit he took the time to show me what was ‘new’ in the pipeline as far as machines/medication that was on the horizon for the sleep disorder. Sleep apnea is real and since sleeping better my hypertension and weight loss have been more improved even though controlled with medication. cMy family doctor is looking into the reducing the hypertension medication in the near future. Less pills is always a good thing! Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I went to Dr. Moscovitch after trying many options for my insomnia for years under several doctors. Nobody wanted to explore my difficulties as he did on my very first day. He explained about my problem and made a plan with me, which I felt that he really cares about me. His assisstant(Sushana) was also very professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

A rude man with a rude staff. What kind of scam is he running? He may be very knowledgeable, however I elected to give him one star in this area as I can't give 0 stars in others.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Moscovitch is truly an amazing doctor. I went to another Sleep 'Specialist' and it was a nightmare. He on the other hand has helped me beyond words and my expectations. He is very thorough, a great listener, extremely knowledgeable and very sympathetic. You really feel he cares about your sleep issues. I would literally pay the plane fare to fly to Calgary if that was necessary to keep him as my sleep doctor. I strongly recommend him to anyone with sleep issues -- anywhere -- and without any hesitations! Thank you Dr. Moscovitch for all you have done for me from the bottom of my heart. Brampton , Ontario.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Dr. Moscovitch is one of Noth America's renowned sleep experts. While to some people, Dr. Moscovitch may come across as blunt he absolutely knows what he is doing, he has helped me out tremendously after my problems were dismissed by other so called sleep specialists such as Dr. Chuck Samuels.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr Moscovitch, has changed my life.....the staff has been a great help. I have a busy schedule, and they were able to work with me. My snoring has stopped, i get a great nite sleep.......it is worth the time. Thank you once again to Dr Moscovitch and all of his staff. Joseph

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I am very pleased to have meet Dr. Adam Moscovitch, with great knowledge he was able to help me I can now sleep better.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Had a Sunday appointment. I was the only patient in the waiting room. I drove a great distance to get there. I waited over an hour when I finally saw him pulling into the parking lot, then waited longer before he called me in. He's a very educated man and knows a lot about sleep disorders however; I did not feel he was really listening to me or trying to tailor the treatment plan to my specific problem. It felt like he had his own agenda and was more interested in selling his products.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr. Adam Moscovitch

Dr. Adam Moscovitch's response
Interesting. The rater neglects to mention that I flew in from Toronto to Calgary to provide such assessments, since there are very few qualified individuals in the country doing it, and delays in flights can occur. By their own account they acknowledge that I saw them on Sunday, which is above and beyond what most specialists would do. Without breaking confidentiality, I was assessing that day patients for Medicinal Cannabis. Since I refuse to rubber stamp those prescriptions just because somebody wants it, and I indicated a more appropriate assessment and treatment for half of the patients I saw that day, this person obviously was not happy with that end result. To the contrary, we did not sell anything.

Submitted June 22, 2016