Ratings for Dr. Randy V. Heysek

Wonderful Doctor and staff,husband was treated exceptionally well. As of now cancer free.Thanks to Dr. Heysek.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

DR. HEYSEK IS TRULY A GIFT TO MEN WITH PROSTATE CANCER. MY HUSBAND WOULD NOT BE ALIVE WERE IT NOT FOR THIS MAN'S SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE. HE IS NOW ALMOST TWO YEARS WITH NO EVIDENCE OF RETURN OF HIS PROSTATE CANCER. WE JUST CELEBRATED OUR 25TH ANNIVERSARY AND DR. HEYSEK GAVE US OUR LIFE BACK! HE IS THE WORLD'S GREATEST DOCTOR! I THANK HIM FOR MY HUSBAND'S LIFE!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Dr. Heysek is the best doctor ever. He did surgery on my husband's prostate to put seeds in and he is now cancer free! I owe him my life! We couldn't have asked for more in an oncologist. We were so fortunate to find Dr. Heysek at Moffitt Cancer Center!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

DR. HEYSEK IS A COMPASSIONATE, CARING MAN WHO IS ABOVE REPROACH. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY MAN WITH A PROSTATE PROBLEM. HE SAVED MY LIFE!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

Dr. Heysek did my surgery to implant seeds into my prostate. He treated me real well and was always available and patient. I would recommend him to any man with a prostate problem.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

Dr. Randy V. Heysek's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Oxford