Ratings for Dr. Joel L. Marantz

Dr. Maranta is very thorough and very personable. I've been going to him for many years.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr. Marantz is very knowledgeable and thorough in his examinations; he really makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. I would not want to see any other optometrist as long as Dr. Marantz is in business - my eyes were first examined by him approximately 30 years ago.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

I love this doctor. I wouldn't trust my eyes to anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Very nice, easy to get along with staff! I won't be changing eye doctors until he retires!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Excellent care! Have been going almost 10 years, and always gets it right. Explains everything, and answers questions and concerns in an unhurried caring way. Feel as if I couldn't get any better care elsewhere. The staff is also awesome!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

He is thorough, knowledgable, feel I am well taken care of and would highly recommend to anyone as a great eye doctor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Dr. Benjamin must have hand picked Dr. Marantz to follow in his footsteps of excellent, knowledgeable and efficient service. I know when I go to Dr Marantz my prescription is going to be right and I will receive excellent service. I have been a patient in this office for almost 30 years. I have gone to some of these 'discount eyewear' locations to save a little money but it was not worth it. I have always gone back to this office.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Have been going to Dr. Marantz for over 20 years. Woe for us when he decides to retire - hopefully never! Can't imagine going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr. marantz is a superior optometrist who has a long outstanding reputation and practice in the community.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr. Marantz is a true professional. I worked for an eye doctor who retired and have been through several doctors who were not up to par. So happy I found him and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011