Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Koser

Dr Koser and his staff are wonderful. I never felt rushed. He listened and you could tell he cared about my issues. I am very happy that Dr Koser is my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I have found him caring, compassionate and spent time discussing options to treat my problem. I would recommend him to other people.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I was going to find a new PCP but I stayed because of the changes over the summer. Dr. Koser's office was understanding and helpful. I didn't have to wait. Whatever changes he made in the past month or so has made the practice awful. I am in the process of finding a new Dr. and so are several other people I know that go to see him.

Submitted December 28, 2016

Practice has gone downhill. Dr. Koser has lost whatever diagnostic ability he had, very cold, all about the dollars not the patient.

Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr. Koser cares about my life, as well as my wife. been with him since the beginning and he is a friend. friendly staff, but they all seem quite new to me.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

the dr is very uncomunicative and very cold. I would NOT reccomend this dr to anyone

Submitted June 3, 2013

I am very pleased with Dr. Robert Koser and his Staff. They are very professional and go out of their way to make their patients happy. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

Dr. Koser and his staff are wonderful. He goes above and beyond to take care of me. I recommend him to all my golfing buddies.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

Great man... he is a very caring doctor and I have been visiting him for many many years. always is willing to listen and plays great music as well

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

Misdiagnosed my skin problem. Started recommending possible cancer treatments. Went to a dermatologist, excised lesion, pathology found it to be benign.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

Dr. Robert B. Koser's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1981)

Benesys