Ratings for Dr. Charles B. Gelia

Staff is very good, but the doctor was amazing, so through, knowledgeable, professional, anything you could hope for! Why did he move away?!?

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I was very poorly treated by the office staff, and when I mentioned this to the doctor, he brushed off my concerns. Also, sent me for invasive test due to incorrect blood test, and he did not re-check the bloodwork before sending me off for this invasive test.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Dr Gelia is a fantastic doctor. He is everything one could want in a GP and more! Always willing to spend a little extra time discussing health issues if you want to, and never is rushing through the appointment. He also has a very good personality and always has great stories to tell that correlate with whatever it is that you're there seeking medical care for or even just general stuff. I moved away from where I lived when I first started seeing Dr Gelia, and I moved to about a 45 minute drive away a little over nine years ago, and I still go quite out of my way to go to his office and see him as my PCP, he is just that good.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

I love this doctor. He's a modern day House, very knowledgable & kind.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Gelia is GREAT. But the office staff is extremely unprofessional and Dr. Figliola refused me medical treatment from anyone in that practice because of a misunderstanding which the office staff turned into a cat fight and Dr. Figliola jumped on the band wagon and told me I received a "divorce letter" I really didn't ever receive or I would have not been calling them to make an appt. Seemed almost unethical and not the quality of care you want cause if it happened to me it could happen to you. I am after all a paying patient with insurance therefore a customer who deserves quality care and service. You won't get the total package here.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

I have been a patient of Gr Gelia's in both New York and Florida. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain any medical concerns. Promotes preventative measures by patient. Bloodwork was done in office so that saves time going to a lab. Staff seems nice and he asked to be notified if I had a problem with them. Very punctual also. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr. Charles B. Gelia's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1987)