Ratings for Dr. William J. Lahners

I had Lasik done with amazing results that exceeded my expectations. Dr. Lahners and his team at the Center for Sight were very professional, caring, and courteous throughout the entire process. I never had such a thorough extensive eye exam until I went to the Center. They check and recheck everything. The Center’s equipment was the latest technology. The lasik surgery was smooth and it went exactly as they described.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

I thought a very good Dr. was on time and very knowledgeable . Staff was also very caring.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

Wonderful physician and staff. Friendly, professional, knowledgeable and efficient.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

Very concerned and knowledgeable Dr. and staff. Made sure you were informed and comfortable through out your procedure

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

Dr Lahners is a very caring physician. He takes the time to answer all your questions & address any concerns.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

IExcellent Dr. I would not consider anyone else as long as Dr Lahners is available.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

My cataract surgery was the best decision I've made in years. It was the best $10,000 I've spent in many years. The operation went so smooth and easy that if they had a better lens in five years I would do it again. Center for site facility was clean the staff was kind professional and I really can't say more than I had a great experience. I have recommended and will recommend center for sight to all of my friends in Sarasota. Thank you Dr Lahners for making me see as well as I did when I was hey teenager.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

Dr. Lahners and all of his team members especially (Cricket) provided excellent service through my surgical procedure from arrival to discharge.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

It was a wonderful experience from start to finish. Andrew B provided exceptional customer service. Recommend anyone who is looking for a professional customer service driven experience! Dr. Lahners was knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

I’ve been still recovering but I can tell that Dr. Lahners is an expert in his field. I appreciate his professional approach in a delicate situation. I love the results. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

Dr. William J. Lahners's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1996)

GHI