Ratings for Dr. Richard S. Taylor

I started going to Dr. Taylor winter of 2010, Started seeing him winter of 2011, I had cervical dis bulging and many problems, with numbness, tingling, in my left arm to fingers. He has done wonders. No problems with the numbness or tingling. He does stretching on my neck. Since I feel better, I can hold off on having surgery until I need it. He was very informative and answer my husband and my questions. My husband who doesn't like going to chiropractor was very impressed with his knowledge, and answer our questions.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

I visited dr taylor for the first and last time august 2008 for chronic back pain I got from a football injury. he was very arrogant and did not seem to know what he was doing. he insisted that the pain was just in my head and I did not have any thing wrong. I got any MRI later prescribed from my family dr and found that I had a bulging disk in my spine.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

Dr. Richard S. Taylor's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1981)