Ratings for Dr. Jordon Wingate

Dr Wingate has always been very thorough and attentive to any issues that I have had. He is conscientious and has given me many tips to improve my health as I age. I trust him to continue to take care of my health concerns!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

My experience with his inflated ego, and what he thinks he knows, isn't very much! Because of him, I ended up with stage 3 colon cancer! After a yr of complaining I felt terrible! When my Timor got so large that I couldn't have a bowel movement, he still would not see me that day! I had to actually drive to Watson to see a doctor. He took one look at me, and examined me. Told me I needed to be seen immediately by a gastroenterologist! Dr Wingate was my family doctor for over 10 years! I never even got an apology from him! Just a phone call from receptionist about my test results ordered by a doctor that actually cared! Would never recommend him for anything more than a cut!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Overheard him say horrible things about patients that a doctor with a sense of ethics should never even think, never mind speak aloud. Scares me to think his reputation is so good. This made me very sad. Maybe he needs a sabbatical to rediscover his purpose in becoming a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Jordon Wingate, not to bad of a doctor, he has a very busy practice. He also is Chief of Staff for the district so I assume that is why Jordy is gone a lot. He has a great bedside manner and makes you feel very comfortable. I tease him by telling him I have to make doctor appointments every two weeks just in case, he always laughs but it is true. I to do notlike seeing the intern when he has them at his offfice ist like you have to explain everything over and over. I would like to be given the opportunity to see the intern or see Wingate. Anyway I think he is a great doctor,all my family see him and feel the same way I do.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

I thought Dr. Wingate is a very good doctor. Very good with my son. His receptionist is SO rude. When working with people, she needs to be more professional. When I called to make an appointment, she was very rude and got extremely snippy when she found out he wasn't my regular doctor. I understand now that he doesn't take new patients but as a new person to Melfort, how else to do I find out that he doesn't take patients unless I call. She could have told me nicely that he doesn't take new patients...instead she snaps and was very rude.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Wingate since he came to Melfort. I really appreciate him. He's got a wonderful bedside manner and truly cares and has compassion for me as a patient. In times where I've needed surgery or need the services of a specialist, his done his best to get me into those doctors quickly and has found the best Dr. in that field. I never feel rushed when I need extra time and he's very caring and honest in the information he gives. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Wingate since he first came to Melfort. He is a wonderful doctor...and really good with kids. He makes his patients feel very comfortable and at ease. Jordon is also very active in the community which also means a great deal in a small town like Melfort. Overall, I don't think you could ask for more from a doctor than Dr. Wingate offers!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2007

Dr. Wingate is truly one of the kindest,caring, brightest male Doctors I know...he can lighten the day in your darkest hours. As far as the interns in his office, it gives him the opportunity to treat many more patients in a day...would you rather not see a Doctor???

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007

I have found that Jordan is a very sharp doc. He is very considerate and thorough. He is alot of fun and we work well together to mangage my health. Sometimes you reap what you sow.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Melfort is very fortunate to have a doctor of Dr Winegate's caliber.He is a very professional and caring doctor. His receptionist is also very professional and proficient at her job.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007