Ratings for Dr. Teri A. KYROUAC-HAGAN

Dr. Hagan is one of the best doctors out there. I saw her from the time I was 8 up until I was 17. Six years later I wish I could go back! The best doctor I have ever been to. She listens and truly cares. She is very calm and never pushy.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

Very professional and friendly. I have been using her for the past 5 years for both my daughters. She is very calm and pleasant towards my kids. Practices common sense approach and takes time during the visit. I am confident in her and wholeheartedly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Very efficient, friendly, professional. 100% than my daughter's last pediatrician!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

I switched to Dr Hagan a few years ago when I was not thrilled with our pediatrician. (I believe another dr recommended her to me?). I am SO happy I switched. Dr. Hagan is calm and professional. She sits and really stops and listens when you are talking, and never makes you feel rushed. When it became apparent my child may have ADHD, she had teachers fill out forms and evaluated them, and follow up monitored. I do not think my previous pediatrician would have been as interactive and involved as Dr Hagan was. We've been to her probably a dozen times (ADHD, colds, usual kid ailments) and it is alwaays a really pleasant experience. She is just a super nice person to deal with and very knowledgeable. Front reception in that building (Diagnostic Center) is NOT pleasant (they always act like patients are interrupting them??) , but Dr Hagan's office staff is great. I never have to wait more than a few minutes. I highly recommend Dr Hagan.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

Dr. Teri A. KYROUAC-HAGAN's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL