You may also like

I have seen Dr. Price three times now for procedures and although he can be abrupt he is a good specialist. He is quick and efficient and tells you like it is. No fooling around. He is there to help you get better not be your buddy. All the staff hold him in high regards.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

More like a robot than a human. Doesnt listen just seems to be going through the motions. As others have stated worst dre ever. Brings new meaning to the saying tearing you a new one.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Lorne Price has been my doctor for over 30 years! First diagnosed me when I was 18 with Crohns, nobody else could figure out what was wrong! He has been a godsend. He is your doctor not your friend I don't understand whey people think they need a bedside manner? He does a good job and is thorough and that's what matters!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Was in excellent hands, had great help. Was in 10min early. Although I now have to see another GI, I'd say Dr Price is still recommended. Referring to another GI just helped me in other areas that only certain GI's handle, they were great too.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Classic MD. He is very smart, scientific, and direct. I see how he can put people off (he lacks social skills), however he knows what he is doing. You don't see Dr. Price for his demeanor, you see him for his scientific skill.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

Dr.Price, has horrible bed side manners, un compassionate , totally ignores you during office visits, by talking in to his tape recorder. If he can't find the problem it doesnt exist, despite confirmed diagnoses 3 other times. I had lost a huge amount of weight, in a year. I said, I can only tolerate salads, to which he replied come with me, he performed a very aggressive rectal exam and said " oh I have confirmed that u only ate salads" I was so shocked. He eventually dumped me on another GI, couldn't fiqure it out and when I decided to question his diagnoses, he was mad. I went to the old GI at the time, and he confirmed, the diagnoses of idiopathic pancreatitis . Please seek younger forward thinkers if you r I'll, as thinking out side of his perspective is not something he will do. If u feel uncomfortable get second opinion!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

My personal patient-doctor experience with Dr. Price was a positive one. He showed good bedside manners during the colon screen procedure, he was courteous for a specialist medical doctor. Two days after the procedure, I wasn’t feeling well so my wife called his office and he personally called us back and asked me to check in at Foothills emergency, where they already knew I was coming. He showed up beside my bed at the intake emergency room, screened me, talked with the doctor on duty, personally went to the lab and checked my abdominal X-Rays. He also talked to my wife who was waiting in the emergency waiting area, confirming my last two days episode’s symptoms with her, being very supportive and polite. Based on my standards this means professionalism at its highest, and a carrying attitude. Thank you Dr. Price!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

I have had several rectal exams over the last 40 years and always wondered why people complained about them, now I know why! OUCH! He asks questions, but does not listen very well and beside manner is leas than acceptable. He will never see my face again!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

I have seen Dr price for over 30 years! If not for him I would have kept suffereing to find out what was wrong with me! He doesnt always have the best beside manner but he is a GREAT doctor! My diagnosis of Crohns disease was at 18 and he was the only one to diagnose it after a year of visiting doctors! You want a good doctor not necessarily a buddy! He knows his stuff!! Thank you Dr. price!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

I arrived for my first appointment nervous, realising the personal nature of the impending examination. Dr Price said the examination would not be painful, but it was, and I felt like he was very impersonal about it all - not a good bedside manner for a dr. My feeling was he rushed through the whole appointment, and quite frankly I felt like a number, nothing more. Don't want to go back nor do I want him to do my colonoscopy, am going to request my file be transferred to another specialist.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Lawrence Price's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Price three times now for procedures and although he can be abrupt he is a good specialist. He is quick and efficient and tells you like it is. ..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "More like a robot than a human. Doesnt listen just seems to be going through the motions. As others have stated worst dre ever. Brings new meaning to the sayin..."

July 2, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.yellowpages.ca/bus/Alberta/Calgary/Price-Lorne-Dr/6414527.html" to "http://www.dentalcliniccalgary.ca/LL-beddington". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T3K 2A8". Address has been updated from "None" to "8120 Beddington Blvd NW #113, Calgary". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032754000".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lorne Price has been my doctor for over 30 years! First diagnosed me when I was 18 with Crohns, nobody else could figure out what was wrong! He has been a..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was in excellent hands, had great help. Was in 10min early. Although I now have to see another GI, I'd say Dr Price is still recommended. Referring to anothe..."

October 16, 2014