Ratings for Dr. Brian J. Ingleright

Dr Ingleright, has been there for me and my wife-He and his staf are Caring People. I have contacted him on special occations and he imidiatlly returns my call to find just what is going on. He once asked how far I would travel to fix a problem, I simply said "Where" he had me set up in Tampa FL in 3 days. USF / TGH repaired my lung-Problem solved-God Bless him and all his efforts.I wish more Doctors were as carring and efficient (Plus he listens to the PERSON-along with the test results) NOTE Dr Inglright just made another call (to a supplier to ok a much needed piece of equipment) THIS IS A DOCTOR (greatly needed in this country)-and he does not break the rules, but works within the system-TO HELP HIS PATIENTS! There are many ways to praise him, but I am running out of words.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Besides an excellent knowledge base I think that Dr. Ingleright is a good listener and gives you the time needed to take care of concerns. He and his staff exceeded my expectations and I am sure my husband and I will continue to go to him for a long time.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Dr Inglright is the best doctor I have seen in a long while. He listens to you and takes your case very seriously. He is one of the very few that goes the extra mile and actually cares.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Dr. Brian J. Ingleright's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1983)