Dr. Sudarsan R. Kamisetty

Ratings for Dr. Sudarsan R. Kamisetty

I have had my 4 children with him for 8 years. He has never let them down.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I have been taking my kids to dr k for 25 years. hes a great dr however, his staff is awful, rude, dumb and dont know how to treat people. today was the last straw for me as i scheduled an app for a flu shot for my kids only to get a call back saying there are none left. tired of his staff goodbye waiting for over an hour an overbooking im done with dr k and his staff. he will loose many patients from his rude staff.we are now finding a new doctor..

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

My children started seeing Dr. K since birth. They are now 14 and 16. We love Dr. K and drive quite a distance to see him. He always has their best interest at hand, returns phone calls and makes calls himself to go over test results. We would be lost without Dr. K.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

The dr is very smart. The staff is incompetent. They say different things, charge different amounts. they never respond when they say they will, you have to keep tracking them down. I finally had to confide in Dr K that he is prob. unaware of his staff and their representation of him, but I am almost ready to find another dr; i have been with him over 6 years and travel a great distance to see him. I am so unhappy with his staff that I am ready to switch doctors, which I would hate to do. He is great, but he seems to busy these days to care like he once did.

Submitted October 3, 2011

Submitted March 5, 2009

This Dr. is amazing!! He truely cares about his pt. All 3 of my children go to him and he is always available when I need him even if it is a holliday he will call you right back! I truely appreciate him!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Dr. Sudarsan R. Kamisetty's Credentials

• Ms Ramaiah Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1992)

AHC