Ratings for Dr. Mallory Fast

Dr. Fast and staff were amazing! Wish I could of kept him when I moved.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Great doctor. Compassionate and helpful. Very thorough at appointments and puts you at ease with his kindness and good humor. Makes further referrals to other specialists when necessary

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Rude. And un helpful, gives no alternatives to fixing conditions.

Submitted July 21, 2017

VERY compassionate Doctor who performed my electroneuromyography and he made it easier and less painful. He surprised me with his kind personality.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Amazing person! so helpful with everything i needed

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

kind...funny....respectful....compassionate...we need more Dr,s like him. I am truly blessed to has Dr.Fast as my Neurolist. Love this man

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

What a great doctor! I went to him for an electromyogram and nerve conduction study (for carpal tunnel). He's got a great sense of humour and was so gentle and kind, not once did I have the feeling he was rushing me. He took the time to explain everything as he was doing it and went over the results with me at the end. I actually started to pass out at one point after having a needle in the palm of my hand (I have an extreme fear of needles) and he laid me down, got me a glass of water, and wouldn't let me leave until I was was sure I was good enough to get up and walk. I wish every doctor was as caring and compassionate as Dr. Fast.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

An excellent doctor. Put us at ease and took the time to explain things so that we understood. One of a kind. So lucky to have him. Dec. 4th/ Kenora

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I think that Dr. Fast is a fabulous doctor. Not only has he taken the time to talk with me and explain the testing, he also explained the results, explained my options and gave me copies of the results and recommendations. Probably the thing that stands out most, is that he was interested in me as a person, not just as a diagnosis. I think that Dr. Fast is a credit to his profession and I wish there were more doctors like him. He also is very personable and has a great sense of humour.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

An outstanding doctor. Sensitive, sincere, helpful and supportive. I've been seeing him since 2010 for a brain tumour and other issues and he has always been informative, kind and open. One cannot help but feeling confident in his abilities and he has never broken this confidence. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012