Ratings for Dr. Issam I. Albanna

I have two kids who have been patients of Dr. Albanna since our oldest was about 6 (she's almost 18 now. We have since moved to another part of town, and still Dr. Albanna remains to be their pediatrician because he is simply a fabulous doctor and person!! Will continue to take them to him no matter where we live!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

This is Dr. is so non chalant, refuses to give referrals to any specialist, I told him my 2 yr. old has difficulty chewing, refuses to eat and his top teeth hurt when I brush them eventhough theres no visible cavities, & frequent ear infections & he was totally unconcerned for months told me NO ENT will see my baby unless he has 6 or more ear infections in a year, took my child next door to after hours pediatrics repeatedly for the ear problems when Dr. Albanna could'nt diagnose a simple ear infection AFTER I told him the babies obvious symtoms, horrible Dr. even though his personality is nice I will give him that he's a very gentle person but unconcerned as a Dr. he need to retire, he advised me no 2 year olds eat, I was like WTF? I switched Drs. & the 1st visit the new one gave me ENT referals & diagnosed my baby with a upper lip tongue tie which could be causing his difficulty talking and eating...very disappointed with the care I recieved here!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

My first child, I was recommended to this doctor by a friend. I have had pleasant visits at the pediatrician's office. He answers all my questions and addresses any concerns of mine and gives me the reassurance that I'm doing good. Which I think I is pertinent to hear especially being a new mommy.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011