Ratings for Dr. Abdelnasser G. Elmansoury

Dr. Elmansoury is one of the best and most informative Doctor I have ever been to. I myself was not his patient but my 87 year old Mother is. I am her Caregiver and live with her. She had a Stroke 4 try's ago and also broke her Back 6 months ago. If he could be the one and only Dr that she has to see, that would perfectly fine. Dr. E has the best Bedside Manner of any Dr. I have been to or my Mother has. He and his Staff are incredibly informative and helpful with anything you need. Do not hesitate to see him and feel secure with his opinion. If there were more than 5 Stars I would give it to him!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Elmansoury is definitely among the most qualified cardiologists in the state. His amazing medical knowledge is very impressive and his patient care is outstanding. Definitely 5/5.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

This was my first time seeing a cardiologist and I was very nervous. He sat and talked to me and listened and took his time explaining things and reassuring me until I was comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. Abdelnasser G. Elmansoury's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1979)

Unicare