Ratings for Dr. Ron N. Shemesh

Dr. Shemesh listens. If you prefer taking the least aggressive approach to improve your health, then he is the doctor for you. His is not guesswork and the supplements work. Neither office location is a typical doctor's office, but I do prefer the McDill location.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Shemesh & staff are great, but be prepared for very long waits and rushed appointments.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Shemesh for past two years. His passion for wellness is contagious, and every time I meet with him I gain valuable in-site into my health and options for recovery. Over the years I have had my hormones and neurotransmitters tested, acupuncture for migraines and IV Nutrients for fatigue all of which was covered by my insurance. The staff is friendly and really seem to enjoy working there, my only complaint is that the wait times can be long, but never more than 20 minutes however they do have a wellness shop and books that keep you entertained. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Shemesh is outstanding. I've seen a number of physicians in my time and they are excellent doctors, but when it came to resolving some of my most challenging health issues, was the Dr. Shemesh is the physician who made the difference. He is way ahead of the curve when it comes to health care. He made me feel like myself again. I have lost thirty pounds and have energy of a ten year old thank you.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

I waited forever each time I had an appt. Although I was told they took insurance, they had me seeing his assitent to try to sell me every supplement under the sun, do weird expensive tests and didnt tell me that none of this was covered by insurance. I spent a fortune on useless tests. Come to find out the supplement seller also does the billing! They dont give you a detail of your bill when you leave, you dont have any idea what you're being charged for. When I received my cigna statements I could see that they were charging Cigna for "extended time". He barely spent 2-3 minutes with me. His office staff avoids answering any questions and are not at all helpful. This place is to be avoided.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2009

I had to wait 1 1/2-2hrs after my appointment time to see him. This happened on 3 different visits. When I finally did get to see him he rushed my appointment and appeared anxious. Then the staff billed me for an extended visit. The bills they send to me are full of errors and they arrive a year later with a "PAST DUE" on them. The staff is unfriendly at best. I am looking for a new Dr.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Ron N. Shemesh's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1991)

• BCBS Massachusetts