Ratings for Dr. Laura Blew

Excellent Doctor, Her staff and her associates are very professional and provide good care to my family which we have been under her care for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I used to be proud to be a patient of her, but not so much these days. You wait long to see her which I dont mind but doesnt she have enough time to fully concentrate on my concerns. It could be that she has taken too many patients and is truly only at her practice a few days a week. You will be mostly seeing a nurse more then he

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

My family have been patients of Dr. Blew for over 20 years. She always takes the time to listen to our concerns - and does not limit how many ailments can be address during a visit. Mary is a great asset to the team.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I would like to say in regards to newer nurses. Dr. Blew office has had a few NPs . Most recent NP, Maryanne is wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I have had good experiences with the staff here. They listen and are very caring and dedicated. Dr. Blew is great. My health care concerns are addressed and I feel the staff is competent.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

I like doctor Laura B, nurse Mary and reception. I do not like some of her newer Nurses they dont really listen or acknowledge what you say. I left with unanswered concerns at my last appointment. New nurse was very cold took notes and out the door I was. Appointment felt like a waste of time. Will only see dr Blew or Mary.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Love her and her staff. She listens and takes the time with each patient which accounts for the longer wait times but I think it is with it. She is very personable and caring.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I have been with Dr.Blew for 23 years :) I don't see her as much as I see her amazing nurse Mary. I have no need to see Dr.Blew. Mary can address all issues and concerns. The way I see it, their are other patients who need to see the Dr. more than I do at this stage of my life. When and if I need to see the doctor I know she will be there for me. In the meantime Mary is more than qualified to address my health care needs. Mary is very knowledgable, friendly and I trust in the care that she provides me.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

I was one of Dr. Blew first pt. I loved her right away. Her knowledge and compassion she has for her patients are amazing. Mary (her nurse) is a saint! All the staff are friendly supported and I feel "better" after I leave....

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

A one of a kind doctor she is! We have been with Dr. Blew for 18yrs she is the best. Mary and Dr. Blew make a great team. Thank you ladies:)

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015