Ratings for Dr. Laura Blew

Compassion and understanding from Dr. Blew has changed my life. She never gave up on me.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Excellent staff! Caring and compassionate. Happy to be a patient here.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

My mom was referred to Doctor Blew when I was just a baby, so we've been seeing her for 20+ years but over the past few years we've noticed a drastic change. Always having to wait about two weeks for an appointment, waiting much longer after your scheduled time and her seeming rushed if we got to see her. The biggest deal breaker for us was a few years ago when I had some problems and went for over a year about the same problem and only seeing the NP who would shove me off and say it's growing pains or a pulled muscle, eventually I had to beg for a X-ray which she didn't want to do, and found out I had a pretty serious problem that needed surgery, and if it had been diagnosed earlier may not have needed a second surgery. Just admit you've taken on too many people and you're in it just for the money.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

From the first person I usually talk to Miranda who always sounds happy and ready to help. Mary our favorite nurse who always has a friendly smile, and makes you feel relaxed. And Dr. Blew, I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She's a very compassionate, careing and empathic Dr. She always listens to my concerns without making me feel rushed or invalidated. I feel like I can be open and honest with her and I never feel judged or imberassed. When I leave her office it's with a plan and a course of action to rectify my issues..Dr.Blew and her staff are amazing, so happy I have a great female Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

The whole office is excellent. From the first phone call through the entire visit the staff are caring and dedicated to their patients.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Unfortunately l have found some of the people l have sent there are not happy with the care they have received here and are looking else where.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Excellent Doctor, Her staff and her associates are very professional and provide good care to my family which we have been under her care for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I used to be proud to be a patient of her, but not so much these days. You wait long to see her which I dont mind but doesnt she have enough time to fully concentrate on my concerns. It could be that she has taken too many patients and is truly only at her practice a few days a week. You will be mostly seeing a nurse more then he

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

My family have been patients of Dr. Blew for over 20 years. She always takes the time to listen to our concerns - and does not limit how many ailments can be address during a visit. Mary is a great asset to the team.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I would like to say in regards to newer nurses. Dr. Blew office has had a few NPs . Most recent NP, Maryanne is wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016