Ratings for Dr. Laura Blew

Dr Blew is very helpful. She listens and care about what you say . Her staff NP and RN are knowledgeable. On time with appointments and Secretary's are excellent . No complaints at all.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I have been with doctor blew for my whole life! I am now a mom and they have always been amazing. They see us the same day every time and are always helpful! Her and her staff are fantastic! Mary the nurse is absolutely wonderful! I'm so lucky to have her as my GP!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I cannot say enough good things about her and her staff. I have been with her for 25 years! I would only trust her with me and my children's care. She has gone above and beyond many times. She is worth any wait time :)

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I don't often say this but I love going to the Doctor. Dr. Blew, Mary, Miranda and Lesley are all so kind and considerate. They go out of their way to help me when needed. I never wait long for an appointment and always leave that office feeling so much better. Thanks to everyone in that practice.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr Blew and her whole team have been so caring and helpful to my whole family. They keep on top of issues and go the extra mile. We feel very fortunate to have a doctor and team as caring, professional and knowledgeable as they all are.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Compassion and understanding from Dr. Blew has changed my life. She never gave up on me.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Excellent staff! Caring and compassionate. Happy to be a patient here.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

My mom was referred to Doctor Blew when I was just a baby, so we've been seeing her for 20+ years but over the past few years we've noticed a drastic change. Always having to wait about two weeks for an appointment, waiting much longer after your scheduled time and her seeming rushed if we got to see her. The biggest deal breaker for us was a few years ago when I had some problems and went for over a year about the same problem and only seeing the NP who would shove me off and say it's growing pains or a pulled muscle, eventually I had to beg for a X-ray which she didn't want to do, and found out I had a pretty serious problem that needed surgery, and if it had been diagnosed earlier may not have needed a second surgery. Just admit you've taken on too many people and you're in it just for the money.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

From the first person I usually talk to Miranda who always sounds happy and ready to help. Mary our favorite nurse who always has a friendly smile, and makes you feel relaxed. And Dr. Blew, I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She's a very compassionate, careing and empathic Dr. She always listens to my concerns without making me feel rushed or invalidated. I feel like I can be open and honest with her and I never feel judged or imberassed. When I leave her office it's with a plan and a course of action to rectify my issues..Dr.Blew and her staff are amazing, so happy I have a great female Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

The whole office is excellent. From the first phone call through the entire visit the staff are caring and dedicated to their patients.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017