You may also like

I have been with Dr.Blew for 23 years :) I don't see her as much as I see her amazing nurse Mary. I have no need to see Dr.Blew. Mary can address all issues and concerns. The way I see it, their are other patients who need to see the Dr. more than I do at this stage of my life. When and if I need to see the doctor I know she will be there for me. In the meantime Mary is more than qualified to address my health care needs. Mary is very knowledgable, friendly and I trust in the care that she provides me.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

I was one of Dr. Blew first pt. I loved her right away. Her knowledge and compassion she has for her patients are amazing. Mary (her nurse) is a saint! All the staff are friendly supported and I feel "better" after I leave....

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I have chronic daily headaches. As long as I've had this issue, Dr Blew has always tried her best to understand and empathize with this complex issue. Like a check engine light issue in a computerized car, our body is not transparent and gives us signs something is an issue. So no doctor is perfect and no doctor can ever at first glance know exactly what to do. It takes time, effort, trial and error, testing and compassion. I believe wholeheartedly that this describes Dr Laura Blew. Life is stressful at times and affects everybody. Just like we will have good and bad days and sometimes act different and say different things that are out of character. But for the most part, her effort is very much appreciated. Her staff especially Miranda and Mary are very helpful. Not saying everyone doesn't deserve credit but a special mention goes to them for follow up calls and referral dates. Thx

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

WONDERFUL COMPASSIONATE PHYSICIAN, IF ONLY IF I DID NOT HAVE TO WAIT FROSO LONG, SOMETIMES OVER ONE HOUR~

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Dr. Blew is easy to talk to and never makes you feel rushed. I also think her nurse, Mary is fantastic - so helpful, knowledgeable and down to earth.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr. Blew has been our family Dr. for many years now. She is a really lovely woman but doesn't seem to take me seriously. When speaking with her it seems like she is listening but I know she isn't. Our family has dealt with some pretty heavy issues and she has helped out but it always seems like some real bad**** has to happen for her to really make an effort to help. Vicki isn't to bad, if you tell her what u want done she will do it. The office staff is fine, not extremly happy but not rude.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Fabulous doctor - takes time to listen to you and answer all your questions. Staff is very friendly also. Waiting time in the rooms can sometimes be over 40 minutes.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. Laura Blew's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr.Blew for 23 years :) I don't see her as much as I see her amazing nurse Mary. I have no need to see Dr.Blew. Mary can address all issues a..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was one of Dr. Blew first pt. I loved her right away. Her knowledge and compassion she has for her patients are amazing. Mary (her nurse) is a saint! All th..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "A one of a kind doctor she is! We have been with Dr. Blew for 18yrs she is the best. Mary and Dr. Blew make a great team. Thank you ladies:)"

June 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Blew for over 22 years, she is an amazing doctor, she always listens and makes me feel like she actually cares. "

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have chronic daily headaches. As long as I've had this issue, Dr Blew has always tried her best to understand and empathize with this complex issue. Like a ch..."

February 18, 2015