Ratings for Dr. Laura Blew

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I have had good experiences with the staff here. They listen and are very caring and dedicated. Dr. Blew is great. My health care concerns are addressed and I feel the staff is competent.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

I like doctor Laura B, nurse Mary and reception. I do not like some of her newer Nurses they dont really listen or acknowledge what you say. I left with unanswered concerns at my last appointment. New nurse was very cold took notes and out the door I was. Appointment felt like a waste of time. Will only see dr Blew or Mary.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Love her and her staff. She listens and takes the time with each patient which accounts for the longer wait times but I think it is with it. She is very personable and caring.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I have been with Dr.Blew for 23 years :) I don't see her as much as I see her amazing nurse Mary. I have no need to see Dr.Blew. Mary can address all issues and concerns. The way I see it, their are other patients who need to see the Dr. more than I do at this stage of my life. When and if I need to see the doctor I know she will be there for me. In the meantime Mary is more than qualified to address my health care needs. Mary is very knowledgable, friendly and I trust in the care that she provides me.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

I was one of Dr. Blew first pt. I loved her right away. Her knowledge and compassion she has for her patients are amazing. Mary (her nurse) is a saint! All the staff are friendly supported and I feel "better" after I leave....

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I have chronic daily headaches. As long as I've had this issue, Dr Blew has always tried her best to understand and empathize with this complex issue. Like a check engine light issue in a computerized car, our body is not transparent and gives us signs something is an issue. So no doctor is perfect and no doctor can ever at first glance know exactly what to do. It takes time, effort, trial and error, testing and compassion. I believe wholeheartedly that this describes Dr Laura Blew. Life is stressful at times and affects everybody. Just like we will have good and bad days and sometimes act different and say different things that are out of character. But for the most part, her effort is very much appreciated. Her staff especially Miranda and Mary are very helpful. Not saying everyone doesn't deserve credit but a special mention goes to them for follow up calls and referral dates. Thx

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

WONDERFUL COMPASSIONATE PHYSICIAN, IF ONLY IF I DID NOT HAVE TO WAIT FROSO LONG, SOMETIMES OVER ONE HOUR~

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Dr. Laura Blew's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I would like to say in regards to newer nurses. Dr. Blew office has had a few NPs . Most recent NP, Maryanne is wonderful."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have had good experiences with the staff here. They listen and are very caring and dedicated. Dr. Blew is great. My health care concerns are addressed and I f..."

March 20, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I like doctor Laura B, nurse Mary and reception. I do not like some of her newer Nurses they dont really listen or acknowledge what you say. I left with unans..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Love her and her staff. She listens and takes the time with each patient which accounts for the longer wait times but I think it is with it. She is very persona..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr.Blew for 23 years :) I don't see her as much as I see her amazing nurse Mary. I have no need to see Dr.Blew. Mary can address all issues a..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was one of Dr. Blew first pt. I loved her right away. Her knowledge and compassion she has for her patients are amazing. Mary (her nurse) is a saint! All th..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "A one of a kind doctor she is! We have been with Dr. Blew for 18yrs she is the best. Mary and Dr. Blew make a great team. Thank you ladies:)"

June 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Blew for over 22 years, she is an amazing doctor, she always listens and makes me feel like she actually cares. "

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have chronic daily headaches. As long as I've had this issue, Dr Blew has always tried her best to understand and empathize with this complex issue. Like a ch..."

February 18, 2015