Ratings for Dr. Mandel R. Sher

I can't say enough about the entire team, including Dr. Sher. After suffering with a condition for almost a year which, my Dermatologist, Family Dr. and Auto immune Dr could not identify....Dr. Sher was able to target the problem and treat the problem as well. He and his staff too the time to dwell into the problem. They were efficient, proficient and very caring. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this office!! Such a nice helpful staff and Dr Sher spent good time with my daughter answering all my questions and concerns. He has excellent manner and is very knowledgeable. Rated in Tampa Bay Metro Best Doctors list many years. When you spend 5+ years receiving treatments you get to know all the nurses and staff by their first name and consider them family. Mrs Bonnie is the Best shot nurse! I would throughly recommend Sher Allergy Specialist to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I've been a patient for over 20 years. Dr. Sher is an excellent doctor & hires the best staff. He must be easy to work for because most of his staff have worked there over 15 years. I highly recommend Dr. Sher!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

E trembly egotistical, explained nothing. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

I have been receiving treatment for 2 years from Dr. Sher and staff, anyone who has been seen for allergies, knows it is a time consuming event to fit into any schedule. From the initial visit, Dr. Sher and staff are there to explain (educate) & assist with the process. They are simply wonderful. If you are tired of feeling miserable from your allergies, and are committed to feeling better, this is the place. The overall improvement to your Health is astounding. My son and I have had a dramatic results , which I directly contribute to the quality of care and service we received from Dr. Sher and staff. I was very skeptical in the beginning, now, I am not only a believer, but an advocate. Go, you will be amazed.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Everyone in the office seems to enjoy their work, happy to joke around with the patients, but very efficient in their job. Makes going to the doctors not so bad!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Sher's for 3 1/2 years. I was referred by my primary doctor after a severe reaction to fire ant bites. I am also allergic to pollens and dust and was having issues during oak pollen season. Dr. Sher and his staff are always courteous and pleasant. I have never waited more than five or ten minutes for my shots. If I want privacy during my injections I simply close the door to the waiting room. The waiting room is always immaculate with a variety of up-to-date magazines neatly arranged on the table. The 'shot nurses' are very professional and personable. The office staff is always pleasant and helpful. I would and have referred friends with allergy issues to Dr. Sher. I am thankful for and confident in Dr. Sher's expertise when it comes to my allergy issues!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

We have been seeing Dr. Sher for 2 years since my now 3 year old son was diagnosed with severe food allergies. We were referred by our pediatrician. From the beginning he has always come across as unfriendly and this is probably why we only follow-up once a year. After our visit on 7/21/2014, we will be finding a new allergist. He was very dismissive of my concerns and barely listened to a word I said. I feel that a doctor who is unwilling to listen to or address my concerns about my child's health is pointless.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Sher is a doctor's doctor. I was referred to him by my primary care physician, and coincidentally had also been encouraged by colleagues to see Dr. Sher. Dr. Sher acts as a medical detective, working hard on behalf of his patients to connect facts, listen to a patient's observations, and diagnose the underlying problem, rather than the symptom. Dr.Sher's treatment approach is practical, conservative, and effective. The office staff is professional and service-oriented, the environment is immaculate, and the entire experience made me feel confident that I was finally in the right place. I am grateful to have a resource of Dr. Sher's excellent caliber in my community.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I am a singer who suffers from allergies and Dr. Sher has helped to keep my allergies under control through the use of immunization. He is very knowledgeable and diagnosed my problem from the start, and has since then, been continuing my allergy prevention and making sure my voice and throat remain heathy and allergy free. His staff is very friendly, and you never have to wait to be seen: they are very punctual. I feel confident in the fact that he has helped my problem, and I recommend him to any severe allergy sufferers out there as well.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr. Mandel R. Sher's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1976)