Ratings for Dr. Ivano Costa

Very approachable and knowledgable. He provides really effective treatment and really cares about the patient. Definetly worth going to him if your suffering from pains and etc.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

extremely knowlegable, friendly, willing to help, want to see you in better health. unlike other chiro, Ivano fixed my TMJ problem, spine and hip problem even when I was pregnant. I personally hate to go to therapy due to waste of time, but he can really fix all of my pain.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

My experience with Dr. Costa has been fantastic. I was referred to Dr. Costa and frankly the thought of driving 40kms for a visit wasn’t necessarily palatable to me. I’ve had brief experiences with chiropractic therapy in the past and they have been brief simply because of my lack of faith in the individual. Dr. Costa has restored that. He is professional, knowledgeable and exudes a genuine sincerity of wanting to see you in better health. It does not appear to be a turnover of clients for him. Arguably his RMT is one of the best that I have also experienced. I wish him continued success and I guess it's worth the drive to Markham…..selfishly speaking of course.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Dr. Costa is an incredible chiropractor! He is knowledgable and patient and always welcoming. His knowledge is outstanding and he helped me immensely with my back injury. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Very helpful, upfront and knowledgeable. I'd recommend him to my friends and family with no reservations!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2007

Costa is a great Chiro. He's VERY knowledgable and caring towards his patients.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

Dr. Costa is amazing! And he is pretty HOT too! He is very knowledgeable and approachable

flag | Submitted December 6, 2006