Ratings for Dr. Alan M. Weintraub

Excellent Doctor. Very thorough and attentive to your problems and needs

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Wish I had read this site before going. Ditto the previous rating: rude, arrogant, sarcastic and condescending. Did not listen, and clearly in a hurry. Yes, find another doctor. (Waited an hour)

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Unprofessional. Worst case of arrogance in a single male person i've ever seen. Bedside manner, demonic. Avoid the irritation of having to deal with it. Find another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I had my first appointment moved. I had to reschedule my second appointment. When the girl said I will cancel it, I said no, just please reschedule. She gave me a time. When I showed up the woman said the doctor was not there. Didn't seem to care they screwed up. The office staff is a direct reflection of the doctors in the practice. Hey...these people are messing up your practice. This is your livelihood and a reflection of who you are. They are the first people see of you. Is this how you want your patients to know you. If they can't handle an appointment, can they handle my insurance. I don't think so. You have lost me, and anyone else that I speak to. Not good business in such a competitive environment. I am in marketing...big mistake ....HUGE..."Vivien" Pretty Woman.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Weintraub is arrogant and impulsive. He gave me a contradictory diagnosis and appeared apathetic about helping me resolve my illness. I will never see this doctor again.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2013

I started going to Dr. Weintraub a couple months ago,because, my previous gastroenterologist had passed away suddenly. My 1st impression of Dr. Weintraub was, that he is very pleasant, intelligent, and does listen to my symptoms and tries his very best to help me explain what my problem (s) are! He explains everything of what meds can do and can't do. I have a lot of faith in him, so much that I asked if he would take me on, to be my Primary Doctor, & he did not hesitate for a second!! Just remember, if you don't tell him everything!, he can't help you! Keep in mind that he is not a Miracle Worker! He is a Human Professional! One last thing....I can't believe he has any negative comments on this site! He is not in your body to diagnose your symptoms...You have to tell him in detail, what you are feeling..& that is with all of your Doctors! The more you tell...the more he can help you!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

I dont know what the other reviers are talking about...My husband & I are both patients & appreciate very much that he takes the time to explain everything & offer all available options. I am an RN & he is truly one of the best doctors I have ever encountered. He tells you what you need to hear not what you want to hear.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

This guy charged for a consultation I didn't get. What I got was a sales pitch and when I asked to drop the sales pitch and move on to the actual consulation, he refused me as a patient and said I need to go to someone else. Then he billed for it!He refused to back of the charges. This guy doesn't care about his patients, he is motivated by money.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Not very good, will not go back.not very friendly,

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Awful, Insensitive jerk!! Is very rude and he misdiagnosed me and i ended up in the hospital!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Dr. Alan M. Weintraub's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)