Ratings for Dr. Peter N. Soudijn

He is the best Doctor I've ever had the privilege of going to. I Wouldn't trade him for anybody else.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

I was lucky to have him as a my primary doctor for 8 years. He is very kind and caring doctor. I had to leave this office though, because of the staff. On hold for a long time, missing certain blood test results, misrepresenting them also.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Doctor Soudijn is an excellent doctor in all areas. From his knowledge, patience and beside manner. He takes time and listens to all of your concerns/issues. He is the best doctor I have ever had. As you will see I marked him average as punctuality but that is because he spends whatever time needed with each and every patient. He is excellent and I can't recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Without a doubt the BEST doctor I have met! I would not trade him for anyone,very caring!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. Soudijn is an EXCELLENT physician and a very nice, kind person. I'm very lucky to have him as my PCP for the last ten years.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Dr. Soudijn is an outstanding doctor with superior patient relationship skills. His knowledge and caring mannerism is second to none. If you are lucky enough to have Dr. Soudijn as your physician you know that you are in safe hands. Kudos for you Dr. Soudijn, after 16 years of having you as my physician you are still just as thorough and kindhearted as the first day I met you.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

Dr. Soudijn is one of the caring, intelligent and patient doctor. He has been my doctor for over 9 years how, and I would recommend him highly; so much so, that I have recommended him to many of my friends and associates who would agree with this review. I only wish all my doctors were as good as Dr. Soudijn.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Thorough physician, with an excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Peter N. Soudijn's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Tufts