Ratings for Dr. Bruce J. Edson

I've been with this doctor for years. He can't get me on a correct treatment plan, and when i call because I need to speak with him, he does not return my calls. The staff has known me for years and his secretary Joan is rude and still acts like she doesn't know me or like she's doing me a favor whenever I check in or am paying my copay. Staff leaves before doc and so if you get a later appointment you have to call them in the morning to schedule. But they rarely call. My biggest complaint though is I just don't feel Edson cares if I get better or not. He has me on 3 prescriptions and I don't think any of them are working. It's ridiculous.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Edson. He is a punctual top notch professional who not only exhibits great knowledge but listens and displays compassionate and empathy. I have never found him to discount a patient's feelings and concerns.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Bruce J. Edson's Credentials

• East Carolina Univ Sch Of Med, Greenville Nc 27858 (Grad. 1987)

Delta Dental