Ratings for Dr. Darrin Dueck

After a bad fall I had a cut lip and a tooth had been moved when I landed. I went to Dr Dueck as an emergency as my Dr was in Winnipeg It was extremely painful. He walked in, looked at me and said in a baby talk voice “oh did someone get a boo boo?” I don’t know if he was trying to be funny but I wasn’t laughing. He took a quick look and said I needed stitches but he didn’t have any so I would need to go to Selkirk. No help and a bad bedside manner

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

Very incompetent. He is more of a danger to peoples health then a help. Absolute idiot.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

Always friendly and compassionate, never make you feel like your concern is unimportant.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Very thorough family practice, staff very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

If I did not change my family physician I would be in a wheelchair absolutely burned out on drugs. I've since had 5 specialists acknowledge Dr. Dueck's care to me was incompetent. I had to find my own specialists which took years. The dogs are ridiculous...not professional especially since some people are allergic.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Always really easy to get an appointment right away, the online booking is convenient too. I love the dogs in the office. The homey atmosphere makes me feel calm when I'm there even though going to the doctor makes me extremely anxious. Dr. Dueck is nice and approachable even though his humor is a little dry. His wife is very sweet as well.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Great Doctor to have and Receptionists are very friendly. Easy to get an appointment and they have an office dog!! You won't wait long to get in when you arrive for appointment.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Always able to get apt on short notice or emergencies. Always helpfull and informative. Love the staff there and dogs Homey atmosphere.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Dueck has always been very attentive, I never feel rushed. He looks at my health over all, not just for my ailment. Waiting time is never more than 15 minutes. The staff is always cheery and helpfull

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

My daughter has suffered with severe asthma, allergies and was always very tired. I have been given medicine by many doctors to treat her asthma. I have also been told that if you let a teenager be lazy they will sleep their life away. Dr Dueck may have a dry sense of humour - which my daughter actually relates well too BUT he did much much more then prescribe her medicine. He offered actual tips on what we needed to do to help my daughter - not just medicine. Based on his suggestions of prevention actions - my daughter has thrived. He also took her 'lazyness' seriously and found medical evidence of her problems which he promptly took care of. I would have no other doctor for my family. I also wanted to make one final comment regarding the staff. They are excellent, professional and kind. I am especially offended by the comment directed to Paula. Paula makes you feel like she has known you forever and is genuinely compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016