Ratings for Dr. Joseph Sinkovics

Very good bedside manner. Showed he cared and tried to make me feel more comfortable about my diagnosis. I am a very nervous person with panic anxiety and he made me feel much better. Very knowledgable. I was very disaapointed after seven years he advised me I could have my PMC follow up on my medical problems. I have missed him. Glynn Denise Franklin

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

I am disable and to be in any Doctors Office is a feeling that you can't help nor the panic attacks your feeling .I was sick 5 years ago . I am single and was afraid how many Doctors would hold your hand and reassure you things will be okay. As he was my Doctor I had a lot of Faith in him and his care. This is a Doctor he has such a great bed side manner and he understands how you feel and if you tell him how you feel he will make sure your needs are taken care of with his help and understanding he can take care of you by making sure if you need something to calm you down because of your fears or panic attacks . I myself think very highly of this Doctor and If I come down with something else he would be the Doctor I could leave it all in his hands and know he would treat it with all he can.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Dr. Sinkovics is a rare find. He shows the same dedication to his patients as he does to his profession. He is a truly caring, amazingly intelligent and highly regarded gentleman as well as being the finest doctor who my husband entrusted his life to.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Dr. Joseph Sinkovics's Credentials

• Semmelweis Orvostudomanyi Egyetem (Peter Pazmany Univ), Budapest (Grad. 1948)