Ratings for Dr. Patrick G. Watson

My name is Andrew and I have been a patient of doctor Watson for nine years...I'm so hurt of the passing of doctor Watson.. He was my doctor ..He was like a farther and a big to me..I will truly miss him with all my heart...RIP DOC..ONE LOVE MY BROTHER!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Deceased 10/12/2014 . Dr. Watson was a Kind, Knowledgeable Physician who cared about his patients !! Rest In Peace

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Excellent Physician he takes his time with ALL patients. Sometimes the wait is an issue but he tries to give you the best personal care. Many doctors are too busy to give this detailed attention. He Cares so much for his patients PERSONAL well being. He gives a good balance with mental and physical problems.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

I found Dr. Watson to be very knowledgeable and thoughtful through out my visit. I'm usually nervous at 1st visit it was very comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

The office is very loud with religious music playing all the time. The Dr. is very patronizing and does not listen to the patient. He is very old school. I changed my pcp to another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Dr. Patrick G. Watson's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1983)

GHI